Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FT Air-Cooled 353 LB Full Cube Ice Machine - Top Discharge Vent
|Ship Weight||150 LB|
|24 Hour Yield||353 LB|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||20" x 30.13" x 24.25"|
|Water Usage||31.3 gal/100 LB|
The Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FT air-cooled modular ice machine produces up to 353 LB of full sized cube ice every 24 hours. The ICE0250FT is a top-discharge model, meaning that the air which cools the condenser is vented at the top of the unit. This allows installation of the Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FT in narrow spaces between other equipment, since side clearance is not required for the exhaust vent. In addition, the cabinet of the ICE0250FA combines a stainless steel interior and exterior with fingerprint-proof plastic exterior panels for durability and aesthetics. Furthermore, the low profile, functional design of the Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FA saves space, at 20" high and just over 30" wide.
The Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FT produces full cube ice, which measures 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8". Full cube ice is popular in "on-the-rocks" drinks and keeps beverages colder while taking longer to melt, meaning less dilution of your beverages.
The Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FT is easy to install, since it only requires a 115 volt electrical connection, a water line in, and a drain. The ICE0250FA also requires mounting on another piece of equipment for storage of ice, such as an ice storage bin, a beverage dispenser, or an ice dispenser. The Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FT uses only 31.3 gallons of water for every 100 LB of ice it produces and has little water run-off per ice-making cycle. In addition, each ice cycle is efficient since Ice-O-Matic has incorporated its Harvest-Assist technology to help remove ice from the evaporator surface more quickly. The unit only uses 8.1 KWh of electricity for every 100 LB of ice. This translates to less time and energy producing ice, which saves you money over the life of the equipment.
The evaporator plate of the Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FT has electroless nickel plating to prevent long term flaking damage from mineral-laden water and from ice sticking to the plate. The growth of bacteria, slime, and fungus on internal surfaces where water touches is reduced due to Ice-O-Matic's built-in antimicrobial compound called AgIon. While you should also install a water filter system on the incoming water line and clean your ice machine regularly, the standard Ice-O-Matic features mean that the Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FT will reliably produce Pure Ice for your foodservice business.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FT Features
- Produces up to 353 LB Full Sized Cube Ice / 24 hours
- Air-cooled condenser - top-discharge model
- 30" Wide Cabinet design is Ultra low profile - only 20" High!
- Combines a stainless steel interior and exterior and fingerprint-proof plastic exterior side panels
Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FT Ice Style
- Classic, full-sized cubes are the most common cube type
- Full Cube measures 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- Great for drinks of any kind, displays, retailing or dispensing
Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FT Benefits
- Growth of bacteria and slime fungus is reduced due to AgIon, the built-in antimicrobial protection compound
- Long-term damaging effects of water and ice on the evaporator plate are prevented due to the electroless nickel plating
- Faster, consistent ice-making cycles due to the harvest assist feature, clearing ice off of the evaporator
- Top-Discharge - Since NO SIDE CLEARANCE IS NEEDED, top air discharge units maximize space
|24/hr Ice Production||200 - 400 lbs|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Ice Machine Width||30 in.|