Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HA 30" Air-Cooled 336 LB Half Cube Ice Machine
Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HA Product Details
The Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HA air-cooled modular ice machine produces up to 336 LB of full sized cube ice every 24 hours. The Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HA is designed to save space. The cabinet of the ICE0250HA has an Ultra low profile at 20" high and combines a stainless steel interior and exterior with fingerprint-proof plastic exterior panels for durability and aesthetics. Furthermore, the functional design of the Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HA saves space, at just over 30" wide. The standard air-cooled unit will require a minimum of 6" of clearance on both sides for air intake and exhaust vents. The air-cooled condenser in this unit uses less water than water-cooled condensers. Small cuber heads such as this one have the same features as larger units; the only difference is larger units produce more ice. However, 336 pounds of ice per day is a decent amount, so the ICE0250HA will help you keep ice on hand.
The half cube style of ice that the Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HA produces measures 7/8" x 7/8" x 3/8". Half cube ice is popular for use in beverages and for dispensing applications. The half cube is also ideal for blended drinks since the cube is hard enough to stand up to the blender blades without turning to a watery mess and small enough to prevent your blender from jamming or the motor from burning out.
The Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HA is easy to install since it only requires a 115 volt electrical connection, a water line in, and a drain. However, the ICE0250HA does require mounting on another piece of equipment for storage of ice, such as an ice storage bin, a beverage dispenser, or an ice dispenser. The Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HA uses only 35.8 gallons of water for every 100 LB of ice it produces and has little water run-off per ice-making cycle. In addition, each ice cycle is efficient since Ice-O-Matic has incorporated its Harvest-Assist technology to help remove ice from the evaporator surface more quickly. This translates to less time and energy producing ice, which saves you money over the life of the equipment. Long term damaging effects of water and ice on the Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HA's evaporator plate are prevented due to its electroless nickel plating.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HA Features
- Produces up to 336 LB Half Cube Ice / 24 hours
- 30" Wide model cabinet design is Ultra Low Profile - only 20" high!
- Air-Cooled Condenser
- Incorporates a stainless steel interior and exterior, along with fingerprint-proof plastic exterior panels
Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HA Ice Style
- Half Cube ice measures 7/8" x 7/8" x 3/8"
- Half-sized cubes are popular because their smaller size means more ice per glass
- Great for drinks of any kind, dispensing applications, or making blended beverages
Benefits of Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HA
- Growth of bacteria and slime fungus is reduced due to the AgIon built-in antimicrobial protection
- Long-term damaging effects of water and ice on the evaporator plate are prevented due to the electroless nickel plating
- Easy to install, 115 Volt model
- Harvest Assist technology clears ice off the freezing surface for fast, consistent ice production
- B25, B40, B55, B100, B120, B150, B170 are the compatible Ice-O-Matic bin models
|Ship Weight||150 LB|
|24 Hour Yield||336 LB|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||20" x 30.13" x 24.25"|
|Water Usage||36 gal/100 LB|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.:Download Manufacturer's Specification Sheet