Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FA 30" Air-Cooled 505 LB Full Cube Ice Machine
Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FA Product Details
The Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FA air-cooled modular ice machine produces up to 505 LB of full sized cube ice every 24 hours. This means that you will get about 21 LB of ice every hour from the Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FA. The cabinet of the ICE0400FA has a low profile at only 20" high. The ice machine combines a stainless steel interior and exterior with fingerprint-proof plastic exterior panels for durability and aesthetics. Furthermore, the Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FA is just over 30" wide, and so it will easily fit in most locations. Note that the standard air-cooled unit will require a minimum of 6" of clearance in the back and on the right side for air intake and exhaust vents.
The ice that the Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FA produces is the full cube, which measures 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8". The larger full-sized cube is popular in "on-the-rocks" drinks and keeps beverages colder while taking longer to melt, meaning less dilution of your beverage.
For installation, the Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FA requires a 115-volt electrical connection, a water line in, and a drain (either a floor drain or a drain pump). The ICE0400FA also requires mounting on another piece of equipment, such as an ice storage bin, a beverage dispenser, or an ice dispenser. The Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FA uses only 24.4 gallons of water for every 100 LB of ice it produces and does not have very much water run-off per ice-making cycle. In addition, Ice-O-Matic has incorporated its Harvest-Assist technology to help remove ice from the evaporator surface more quickly for a more efficient and faster ice-making cycle. This translates to less time and energy producing ice, which saves you money over the life of the Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FA. Lastly, the growth of bacteria, slime, and fungus on internal surfaces where water touches is reduced due to Ice-O-Matic's built-in antimicrobial compound called AgIon.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FA Features
- ICE Series Ice Maker
- Produces up to 505 LB Full Cube Ice / 24 hours
- Air-Cooled Condenser
- 30" Wide cabinet design is Ultra low profile - only 20" high!
- Incorporates a stainless steel interior and exterior, along with fingerprint-proof plastic exterior panels
Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FA Ice Style
- Classic, full-sized cubes are the most common cube type
- Full Cube measures 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- Great for drinks of any kind, displays, retailing or dispensing
Benefits of Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FA
- Growth of bacteria and slime fungus is reduced due to the AgIon built-in antimicrobial protection
- Long-term damaging effects of water and ice on the evaporator plate are prevented due to the electroless nickel plating
- Easy to install, 115 Volt model
- Harvest Assist technology clears ice off the freezing surface for fast, consistent ice production
|Ship Weight||170 LB.|
|24 Hour Yield||505 LB|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||20" x 30.13" x 24.25"|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Water Usage||24.4 gal/100 LB|