Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FT 30" Air-Cooled 499 LB Full Cube Ice Machine - Top Discharge Vent
Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FT Product Details
The Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FT is an ENERGY STAR qualified ice machine cuber head that can produce up to 499 pounds of full ice cubes per day in ideal conditions. It measures 30 inches wide, so it will require a bin, beverage dispenser, or hotel ice dispenser of equal width or a bin with a top adapter. Ice-O-Matic has designed this model with a top air discharge vent instead of a side discharge vent. This means that the Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FT does not require additional side clearance and so would easily install between other equipment or in narrow spaces. The ICE0400FT is ideal for smaller establishments, since it has a moderate daily output.
The full cube ice produced by the Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FT works well in mixed drinks, soft drinks, and iced coffees. Full Cube ice measures 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8". The larger full cube takes longer to melt and so it keeps drinks cold with less dilution of the beverage. Note that the Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FT operates with a simple 115V outlet. It also requires a water line in, and a drain (either a floor drain or a drain pump) for purge water. It is an air-cooled ice machine, so it is more susceptible to drops in production when surrounding air and water temperatures increase. However, what separates this ice machine model from other air-cooled ice machines is that it makes use of Ice-O-Matic's top air discharge, which is an efficient configuration when space is limited. The Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FT uses only 25 gallons of water for every 100 LB of ice it produces. It has a limited amount of purged water per ice-making cycle. In all other respects, it is identical to the ICE0400FA model.
Ice-O-Matic's Harvest Assist technology allows the ICE0400FT to create ice consistently while consuming less energy as well. Harvest assist helps release ice from the evaporator plate surface more quickly, meaning the ice-making cycle is shorter. Ice-O-Matic also provides the longest warranty in the ice machine industry with the purchase and replacement of an approved water filter. In addition, the growth of bacteria, slime, and fungus on internal surfaces that come into contact with water or ice is reduced due to Ice-O-Matic's built-in antimicrobial compound called AgIon.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FT Features
- ICE Series Ice Maker
- Produces up to 499 LB Full Cube Ice / 24 hours
- Air-Cooled Condenser
- Top Air Discharge Model - Air Exhaust Vent is located on Top of Unit - No Side Clearance Required!
- 30" Wide cabinet design is Ultra Low Profile - only 20" high! (requires additional 6" clearance for top vent)
- Incorporates a stainless steel interior and exterior, along with fingerprint-proof plastic exterior panels
- ENERGY STAR Qualified model
Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FT Ice Style
- Classic, full-sized cubes are the most common cube type
- Full Cube measures 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- Great for drinks of any kind, displays, retailing or dispensing
Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FT Benefits
- Growth of bacteria and slime fungus is reduced due to the AgIon built-in antimicrobial protection
- Long-term damaging effects of water and ice on the evaporator plate are prevented due to the electroless nickel plating
- Easy to install, 115 Volt model
- Harvest Assist technology clears ice off the freezing surface for fast, consistent ice production
- Since no side clearance is needed, Top Air Discharge model maximizes space
|Ship Weight||165 LB|
|24 Hour Yield||499 LB|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||20" x 30.13" x 24.25"|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Water Usage for Ice||25 gal/100 LB|