Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FW 30" Water-Cooled 496 LB Full Cube Ice Machine
Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FW Product Details
The Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FW water-cooled modular ice machine produces up to 496 LB of full sized cube ice every 24 hours. The cabinet of the ICE0400FW has an Ultra low profile and combines a stainless steel interior and exterior with fingerprint-proof plastic exterior panels for durability and aesthetics. Furthermore, the functional design of the Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FW saves space, at 20" high and just over 30" wide. The water-cooled unit does not require clearance on the right side or back for air intake and exhaust vents, since the water cooled condenser does not require air circulation. Therefore, you can install the unit in narrow spaces.
The ice that the Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FW produces takes a while to melt, due to the full cube size (7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"). Full cube ice is ideal for "on-the-rocks" drinks, since it keeps beverages colder while taking longer to melt, meaning less dilution of your beverages.
For installation, the Ice-O-Matic ICE00400FW requires a 115 volt electrical connection, a potable water line in, a second incoming water line for cooling the condenser, and an external drain for both the run off from ice making AND the cooling of the condenser. The ICE0400FW also requires mounting on another piece of equipment for storage of ice, such as an ice storage bin, a beverage dispenser, or an ice dispenser. The Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FW uses only 28.9 gallons of water for every 100 LB of ice it produces. However the water-cooled condenser requires significantly more water (up to another 148 gallons per 100 LB of ice produced) and this waste-water is all drained out of the unit. However, along with not requiring electricity for cooling fans, Ice-O-Matic has incorporated its Harvest-Assist technology to help remove ice from the evaporator surface more quickly, so there is some energy savings on electricity. While there is a lot more water wasted with a water-cooled ice machine, the electrical options translate to less time and energy producing ice.
In addition, the long term damaging effects of water and ice on the evaporator plate are prevented due to the electroless nickel plating Ice-O-Matic uses in the ICE0400FW. The growth of bacteria, slime, and fungus on internal surfaces where water touches is reduced due to Ice-O-Matic's built-in antimicrobial compound called AgIon. While you should always install a water filter system on the incoming water line and clean your ice machine regularly, the Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FW will reliably produce Ice for your foodservice business.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FW Features
- Produces up to 496 LB of Full Cube Ice / 24 hours
- 30" Wide cabinet design is Ultra Low Profile at 20" High
- Combines a stainless steel interior and exterior with fingerprint-proof plastic side panels for durability
- Water-cooled Self-contained Condenser
Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FW Ice Style
- Classic, full-sized cubes are the most common cube type
- Full Cube measures 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- Great for drinks of any kind, displays, retailing or dispensing
Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FW Benefits
- Growth of bacteria and slime fungus is reduced due to AgIon, the built-in antimicrobial protection compound
- Electroless Nickel Plating on Evaporator helps prevent long-term damaging effects of water and ice
- Fast, consistent ice production is available due to the harvest assist clearing ice off the freezing surface
- Water-cooled units maximize space usage with no side air vent clearance needed
- Water-cooled condenser means no hot air vented into surroundings
- Compatible with Ice-O-Matic B25, B40, B55, B100, B120, B150, B170 ice storage bins
|Ship Weight||165 LB|
|24 Hour Yield||496 LB|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||20" x 30.13" x 24.25"|
|Water Usage||28.8 gal/100 LB|
|Water Usage for Condenser||148 gal/100 LB|