Ice-O-Matic ICE0500FA 30" Air-Cooled 565 LB Full Cube Ice Machine
Ice-O-Matic ICE0500FA Product Details
The Ice-O-Matic ICE0500FA air-cooled modular ice machine produces up to 565 pounds of full-sized cube ice every 24 hours. Therefore, during each hour of ice-making, the Ice-O-Matic ICE0500FA will produce 23.5 pounds of ice. The Full cube ice that the Ice-O-Matic ICE0500FA produces measures 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8". The larger full-sized cube takes longer to melt and is popular in "on-the-rocks" drinks, because there is less dilution of your beverage.
Ice-O-Matic has designed the cabinet of the ICE0500FA to be a low profile model at only 20" high. The ice machine combines a stainless steel front exterior with fingerprint-proof plastic exterior panels for durability and aesthetics. Furthermore, the Ice-O-Matic ICE0500FA is just over 30" wide, which makes it a good selection for most foodservice locations with limited wall space. Note that the ICE0500FA is a standard air-cooled unit and will require a minimum of 6" of clearance in the back and on the right side for air intake and exhaust vents, per the manufacturer.
For installation, the Ice-O-Matic ICE0500FA requires a 115-volt electrical connection, a water line in, and a drain (either a floor drain or a drain pump). The ICE0500FA also requires mounting on another piece of equipment, such as an ice storage bin, a beverage dispenser, or an ice dispenser. Ice-O-Matic designed the ICE0500FA cuber head to be efficient and so it uses only 19 gallons of water for every 100 LB of ice it produces. In addition, Ice-O-Matic has incorporated its Harvest-Assist technology to help remove ice from the evaporator surface more quickly for a more efficient and faster ice-making cycle. This translates to less time and energy producing ice, which saves you money over the life of the Ice-O-Matic ICE0500FA. All of these efficiencies add up to the Ice-O-Matic ICE0500FA qualifying for an ENERGY STAR rating. An additional feature that Ice-O-Matic has includes is to incorporate the AgIon antimicrobial compound in the surfaces that contact water or ice, reducing the growth of bacteria, slime, and fungus.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0500FA Features
- ICE Series Ice Maker
- Produces up to 565 LB Full Cube Ice / 24 hours
- Air-Cooled Condenser
- 30" Wide cabinet design is Ultra low profile - only 20" high!
- Incorporates a stainless steel interior and exterior, along with fingerprint-proof plastic exterior panels
Ice-O-Matic ICE0500FA Ice Style
- Classic, full-sized cubes are the most common cube type
- Full Cube measures 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- Great for drinks of any kind, displays, retailing or dispensing
Ice-O-Matic ICE0500FA Benefits
- Growth of bacteria and slime fungus is reduced due to the AgIon built-in antimicrobial protection
- Long-term damaging effects of water and ice on the evaporator plate are prevented due to the electroless nickel plating
- Easy to install, 115 Volt model
- Harvest Assist technology clears ice off the freezing surface for fast, consistent ice production
- ENERGY STAR Qualified model
|Ship Weight||170 LB.|
|24 Hour Yield||565 LB|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||20" x 30.13" x 24.25"|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Water Usage||19 gal/100 lbs|