Ice-O-Matic ICE0806FW 30" Water-Cooled 898 LB Full Cube Ice Machine
Ice-O-Matic ICE0806FW Product Details
The Ice-O-Matic ICE0806FW water-cooled modular ice machine produces up to 898 LB of full sized cube ice every 24 hours, which is 37 pounds of ice each hour. The cabinet of the ICE0806FW combines a stainless steel interior and exterior with fingerprint-proof plastic exterior panels for durability and aesthetics. Furthermore, the Ice-O-Matic ICE0806FW only measures 26" high and just over 30" wide. With a water-cooled condenser, the cabinet does not require air circulation or any clearance on the right side for air intake and exhaust vents. Therefore, you can install the Ice-O-Matic ICE0806FW in narrow spaces of 30" wide. You will only require minimal clearance at the back for electrical and water connections.
The Full Cube ice that the Ice-O-Matic ICE0806FW produces measures 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8". It is a larger cube than other styles and therefore takes a while to melt. Full cube ice works very well for bar applications, particularly in "on-the-rocks" drinks, since it keeps beverages chilled with less dilution of the liquid or its flavor.
For installation, note that the Ice-O-Matic ICE0806FW requires a 208-230 volt electrical connection. It also requires 2 incoming water lines - a potable water line for ice-making and a second incoming water line for cooling the condenser. Because it has a water-cooled condenser, the ICE0806FW needs an external drain that can handle the large volume of run off water from ice-making and cooling the condenser. The Ice-O-Matic ICE0806FW also needs to be installed on another piece of equipment, such as an ice storage bin, a beverage dispenser, or an ice dispenser.
Note that since the Ice-O-Matic ICE0806FW is a water-cooled model, it will use a lot of water. First, it uses 23.1 gallons of water to make each 100 pounds of ice. However the water-cooled condenser also requires more water (up to another 112 gallons per 100 pounds of ice produced which can reach 1005 gallons of water on a day of full ice-making) and this waste-water is ALL drained out of the unit. Ice-O-Matic has incorporated its Harvest-Assist technology to help remove ice from the evaporator surface more quickly, shortening the ice-making cycle. While there is a lot more water wasted with a water-cooled ice machine, the electrical efficiencies translate to less time and electricity producing ice. Plus the ICE0806FW model only uses 5.7 kWH electricity for every 100 pounds of ice it makes.
Ice-O-Matic uses electroless nickel plating in the ICE0806FW's evaporator plate to reduce the long-term damaging effects of water and ice. Plus, Ice-O-Matic has incorporated the AgION antimicrobial compound into the internal surfaces of the ICE0806FW that touch water or ice, in order to reduce the growth of bacteria and other organisms.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0806FW Features
- ICE Series Ice Maker
- Produces up to 898 LB Full Cube Ice / 24 hours
- Water-cooled Self-contained Condenser
- 30" Wide, 26" High cabinet design
- Incorporates a stainless steel interior and exterior, along with fingerprint-proof plastic exterior panels
- 208-230v/60Hz/1-ph, 9.8 amps
Ice-O-Matic ICE0806FW Ice Style
- Classic, full-sized cubes are the most common cube type
- Full Cube measures 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- Great for drinks of any kind, displays, retailing or dispensing
Ice-O-Matic ICE0806FW Benefits
- Growth of bacteria and slime fungus is reduced due to AgIon, the built-in antimicrobial protection compound
- Electroless Nickel Plating on Evaporator helps prevent long-term damaging effects of water and ice
- Fast, consistent ice production is available due to the harvest assist clearing ice off the freezing surface
- Water-cooled units maximize space usage with no side air vent clearance needed
- Water-cooled condenser means no hot air vented into surroundings
|Ship Weight||210 LB|
|24 Hour Yield||898 LB|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||26.06" x 30.13" x 24.25"|
|Power Usage||5.7 kWh per 100 LB of Ice|
|Water Usage for Ice||23.1 gal/100 LB|
|Water Usage for Condenser||112 gal/100 LB|