Ice-O-Matic ICE1406HW 48" Water-Cooled 1386 LB Half Size Cube Ice Machine
Ice-O-Matic ICE1406HW Product Details
The Ice-O-Matic ICE1406HW ice cuber head produces up to 1386 pounds of Half Size cube ice every 24 hours (under optimal temperatures of 70 degrees Fahrenheit air and 50 degrees Fahrenheit water). Half size cube ice measures 3/8 inches by 7/8 inches by 7/8 inches and is ideal for beverages and for dispensing equipment. The Ice-O-Matic ICE1406HW is a water-cooled, large production ice cuber head. Water-cooled condensers mean less hot air is vented into the surrounding area. However, the water cooling the condenser is flushed regularly and the machine will use significantly more water than a comparable air-cooled model.
The Ice-O-Matic ICE1406HW uses an additional 122 gallons of water for every 100 pounds of ice produced. The Ice-O-Matic ICE1406HW ice machine series was designed to be space saving at 26 inches tall and 48.25 inches wide, so once it is mounted on an ice storage bin (sold separately) the modular package can be installed in most locations without reaching to the ceiling or taking up too much wall space. The Ice-O-Matic ICE1406HW has electrical requirements of 208-230 volts, 60 Hz, and 1-phase. Ice-O-Matic's Harvest Assist technology is incorporated into the ice-making process, enabling consistent, quicker ice production.
The Ice-O-Matic ICE1406HW also has Pure Ice technology, which is built-in antimicrobial protection that inhibits bacteria growth on ice making surfaces. (Note that the cuber head will require a drain for water that is purged after each ice making cycle AND for water used to cool the condenser - either a floor drain or an external drain pump - purchased separately).
Ice-O-Matic ICE1406HW Features
- Air is filter-free
- The product design is an Ultra low profile
- Incorporates a stainless steel interior and exterior
Ice-O-Matic ICE1406HW Ice Style
- Half sized cubes are frequent, but it's also produces versatile cube types
- Used for all types of drinks,shows, retailing/dispensing
Ice-O-Matic ICE1406HW Benefits
- Growth of bacteria and slime fungus is reduced due to the built-in antimicrobial protection
- Long-term damaging effects of water and ice are prevented due to due to the electroless nickel plating
- Fast, consistent ice production is available due to the harvest assist clearing ice off the freezing surface
- Water cooled machines are better than air cooled since they have a higher yield and are more energy efficient
|Ship Weight||280 lbs.|
|24 Hour Yield||1386 lbs|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Dimensions||26.06" x 48.25" x 24.25"|
|Water Usage||23 gal/100 lbs|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.:Download Owners Manual