Ice-O-Matic ICE1806FW 48" Water-Cooled 1832 LB Full Cube Ice Machine
Ice-O-Matic ICE1806FW Product Details
The Ice-O-Matic ICE1806FW is a water cooled ice machine that makes Ice-O-Matic's full size ice cubes. This ice machine can produce up to 1832 pounds of ice per day in ideal conditions. Given its great production rate, the ICE1806FW is a quality choice for those that require a great amount of ice on a daily basis.
As a water cooled ice machine, the Ice-O-Matic ICE1806FW will produce ice consistently when air and water temperatures increase, and also operate very quietly. In turn, however, the ICE1806FW will consume thousands of gallons of water on a daily basis when operating at maximum capacity. If water prices are high in your area, this ice machine may not be the best fit for you. The ICE1806FW is a single phase ice machine that operates with a 208-230V electrical hookup. Ice-O-Matic ice machines like the ICE1806FW are covered by the longest warranty in the ice machine industry, provided you purchase a qualified water filter and replace it every six months.
These ice machines also feature Ice-O-Matic's latest technology, as the Harvest Assist feature allows more ice to be created while consuming less energy, and the Pure Ice technology ensures you will receive the freshest, best tasting ice possible.
Ice-O-Matic ICE1806FW Features
- Air is filter-free
- The product design is an Ultra low profile
- Incorporates a stainless steel interior and exterior
Ice-O-Matic ICE1806FW Ice Style
- Regular sized cubes are frequent, but it's also produces versatile cube types
- Used for all types of drinks,shows, retailing/dispensing
Ice-O-Matic ICE1806FW Benefits
- Growth of bacteria and slime fungus is reduced due to the built-in antimicrobial protection
- Long-term damaging effects of water and ice are prevented due to due to the electroless nickel plating
- Fast, consistent ice production is available due to the harvest assist clearing ice off the freezing surface
- Water cooled machines are better than air cooled since they have a higher yield and are more energy efficient
- B100, B120, B150, B170 are the bin models used
|Ship Weight||310 lbs.|
|24 Hour Yield||1832 lbs|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Dimensions||26.06" x 48.25" x 24.25"|
|Water Usage||22 gal/100 lbs|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.:Download Owners Manual