Ice-O-Matic ICE1806HR 48" Remote Air-Cooled 1617 LB Half Cube Ice Machine
Ice-O-Matic ICE1806HR Product Details
The Ice-O-Matic ICE1806HR is a remote air cooled ice machine that can create up to 1617 pounds of half size ice cubes on a daily basis when temperatures are ideal. This is one of Ice-O-Matic's larger ice machines, measuring 48 inches wide, so it requires a bit of space to operate effectively. The half size ice cubes produced are perfect for keeping beverages cool, as they melt slowly and displace a lot of liquid.
The remote air cooled condenser of the ICE1806HR can be placed outside and away from your building to provide a better operating environment for your ice machine. As an air cooled ice machine, you can expect the cost of operation to remain low, but you can also expect your ice machine to be more sensitive to changes in air and water temperatures. This is why a remote air cooled condenser improves ice production and provides more consistent ice production. The ICE1806HR operates via a 208-230V electrical hookup.
Like all Ice-O-Matic ice machines, the ICE1806HR features Ice-O-Matic's Pure Ice and Harvest Assist technologies which provide more consistent ice making and higher quality ice. With its high daily output, and conservative consumption of resources, the Ice-O-Matic ICE1806HR is a smart choice for those that require an ice machine to produce a great amount of ice on a daily basis.
Ice-O-Matic ICE1806HR Features
- Air is filter-free
- The product design is an Ultra low profile
- Incorporates a stainless steel interior and exterior
Ice-O-Matic ICE1806HR Ice Style
- Half cubes are frequently favored, as well as a versatile cube type
- Used for all types of drinks,shows, retailing/dispensing
Ice-O-Matic ICE1806HR Benefits
- Growth of bacteria and slime fungus is reduced due to the built-in antimicrobial protection
- Long-term damaging effects of water and ice are prevented due to due to the electroless nickel plating
- Fast, consistent ice production is available due to the harvest assist clearing ice off the freezing surface
- Noise pollution is decreased due to the remote air cooled machine that takes up less space
- Requires The Ice-O-Matic VRC5061B Remote Condenser Unit
|Ship Weight||335 lbs.|
|24 Hour Yield||1617 lbs|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Dimensions||26.06" x 48.25" x 24.25"|
|Water Usage||21 gal/100 lbs|