Total Price: $1,790.98Check items to add to the cart or
The ICE1806HW is an Elevation Series 48 1/4" wide modular cube ice maker from Ice-O-Matic that operates with a Water-Cooled Condenser and makes Half-Size cubes (7/8" high x 3/8" wide x 7/8" deep) at approximately 1,860 lb per day.
There are simple, one-touch controls on this ice maker for sanitation and descaling and a smart LED light to indicate the machine status and to indicate when cleaning is required.
The Elevation Series ice maker features built-in Agion antimicrobial protection and it exceeds the new 2018 Department of Energy (DOE) regulations.
This ice maker has a self-contained condenser that uses R404A refrigerant. The unit operates at approximately 20,000 BTU/hr. The ice maker features snap-in, snap-out BPA-free dishwasher-safe components.
The ICE1806HW ice maker is an electric unit that runs on 208-230 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 24.0 Amps and it requires hardwiring.
This ice maker is made in the USA, NSF listed, UL listed for the United States and Canada, and it is CE listed.
Ice-O-Matic ICE1806HW Features
- Elevation Series modular cube ice maker
- 48 1/4" wide
- Water-Cooled Condenser
- Ice Production: 1,860 lb per 24 hours
- Cube Type: Half-Size cubes (7/8" high x 3/8" wide x 7/8" deep)
- Simple, one-touch controls for sanitation and descaling
- Smart LED light
- Snap-in, snap-out BPA-free dishwasher-safe components
- Refrigerant: R404A
- Electrical specifications: 208-230 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 24.0 Amps
- Hardwiring required
- BTU: 20,000 BTU/hr
Ice-O-Matic ICE1806HW Benefits
- Built-in Agion antimicrobial protection
- Smart LED light indicates machine status and indicates when cleaning is required
- Exceeds 2018 Department of Energy (DOE) regulations
- UL listed for the United States and Canada
- CE listed
- NSF listed
- Made in the USA
Height: 26 4/5"
Width: 48 1/4"
Depth: 24 1/4"
|Ship Weight||310.00 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||ICE1806HW|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|24 Hour Production||1832 Pounds|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||26.00" x 48.25" x 24.25"|
- 3 Years Parts and Labor On All Components
- 5 Years Parts On Compressor And Evaporator