Ice-O-Matic ICE2106HR Remote Air-Cooled 1737 LB Half Cube Ice Machine
Ice-O-Matic ICE2106HR Product Details
The Ice-O-Matic ICE2106HR is a remote air cooled ice machine that can create up to 1737 pounds of half size ice cubes on a daily basis when temperatures are ideal. This is one of Ice-O-Matic's larger ice machines, measuring 48 inches wide, so it requires a bit of space to operate effectively. The half size ice cubes produced are perfect for keeping beverages cool, as they melt slowly and displace a lot of liquid.
The remote air cooled condenser of the ICE2106HR can be placed outside and away from your building to provide a better operating environment for your ice machine. As an air cooled ice machine, you can expect the cost of operation to remain low, but you can also expect your ice machine to be more sensitive to changes in air and water temperatures. This is why a remote air cooled condenser improves ice production and provides more consistent ice production.
The ICE2106HR operates via a 208-230V electrical hookup. Like all Ice-O-Matic ice machines, the ICE2106HR features Ice-O-Matic's Pure Ice and Harvest Assist technologies which provide more consistent ice making and higher quality ice. With its high daily output, and conservative consumption of resources, the Ice-O-Matic ICE2106HR is a smart choice for those that require an ice machine to produce a great amount of ice on a daily basis.
Ice-O-Matic ICE2106HR Features
- Air is filter-free
- The product design is an Ultra low profile
- Incorporates a stainless steel interior and exterior
Ice-O-Matic ICE2106HR Ice Style
- Half cubes are frequently favored, as well as a versatile cube type
- Used for all types of drinks,shows, retailing/dispensing
Ice-O-Matic ICE2106HR Benefits
- Growth of bacteria, slime, and fungus is reduced due to the built-in antimicrobial protection
- Long-term damaging effects of water and ice are prevented due to due to the electroless nickel plating
- Fast, consistent ice production is available due to the harvest assist clearing ice off the freezing surface
- Noise pollution is decreased due to the remote air cooled machine that takes up less space
- Requires The Ice-O-Matic VRC5061B Remote Condenser Unit
|Ship Weight||340 lbs.|
|24 Hour Yield||1,737 lbs|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Dimensions||26.06" x 48.25" x 24.25"|
|Water Usage||22 gal/100 lbs|