Total Price: $8,743.79Check items to add to the cart or
The Ice-O-Matic ICEU150HW Water Cooled Undercounter Half Cube Ice Machine is the ideal answer to your ice-making dilemma. This ice machine is made to fit smartly under your bar or kitchen counter. It's very helpful to have a smaller machine sitting beneath your countertop so you can take as much ice as needed to fill a glass. Customers love their drinks to be cold and refreshing so bars, cafes, and small restaurants need to have ice.
The ICEU150HW is made out of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, which also makes it very strong and capable of lasting years. When it comes to the exterior, this machine possesses fingerprint-proof plastic which makes it look neat no matter how many times your bartenders and wait staff open it to get ice. There is a Harvest Assist feature which releases ice into the bin, while not utilizing an excessive quantity of energy. The electroless nickel plating which is on the evaporator stops metal from ending up in the ice cubes.
You should have the ICEU150HW sit beneath your countertop for an economical way to guarantee you have all of the ice you require to make customers their drinks.
Ice-O-Matic ICEU150HW Features
- Makes up to 180 LB of ice per day
- Self-contained water-cooled condenser
- Has a maximum storage capacity of 74 LB of ice
Ice-O-Matic ICEU150HW Ice Type
- Produces half cube ice
- Half cube ice dimensions: 3/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
Ice-O-Matic ICEU150HW Benefits
- Pure Ice antimicrobial technology utilizes AgIon to eliminate bacteria, mold, and algae from the machine's water supply
- Harvest Assist technology increases ice production and decreases operating costs
- Water-cooled condenser keeps operating temperatures low in hotter environments
|Ship Weight||160.00 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||ICEU150HW|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|24 Hour Production||180 Pounds|
|Ice Storage Capacity||74 Pounds|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||39.00" x 24.54" x 26.77"|
Manufactures don’t like when we sell below a certain price. In order to provide you with the best price we ask you to contact our sales team or follow the instructions below. Our phone number is 877-900-4423!
Contact us or login for pricing
- 3 Years Parts and Labor On All Components
- 5 Years Parts On Compressor And Evaporator