Ice-O-Matic ICEU300HA 30.34" Air Cooled Undercounter Half Cube Ice Machine - 309 lb.
Ice-O-Matic ICEU300HA Product Details
Take advantage of an amazing opportunity to extend the evaporator warranty on your new Ice-O-Matic cube ice machine. Simply purchase and add the appropriate water filter from Ice-O-Matic and replace the cartridge every six months to extend the evaporator warranty to an incredible seven years, parts and labor. Call our sales team for more information!
The Ice-O-Matic ICEU300HA undercounter ice machine can produce up to 309 pounds of Half Cube Ice every 24 hours, under optimal temperature conditions (70 degrees F air and 50 degrees F water). These undercounter ice makers are designed so you can conveniently place the equipment in small spaces, while the unit can still function as a workhorse with its daily ice production. A built-in storage bin holds up to 112 pounds of ice at one time, allowing you to always have ice on hand.
While still making and storing a significant amount of ice, this model is only 30 inches wide so it will not take up a large amount of wall space. Additionally, with the 6-inch legs attached, the height of the Ice-O-Matic ICEU300HA only goes to 39 inches. Since the Ice-O-Matic ICEU300HA has both air intake and discharge vents located at the front of the unit, you do not need extra clearance on the sides of the unit. So the unit can be installed even in the narrowest spaces even directly adjacent to other equipment. Note that the ice maker will only need a small space at the back for electrical and water connections.
The Ice-O-Matic ICEU300HA has minimal requirements for the installation location. It needs a single potable incoming water line. The ICEU300HA utilizes a 115-volt electrical power source and comes with its own cord set included. Lastly, the ICEU300HA will purge a small amount of water after each ice-making cycle and any melted ice in the bin will cause water to form at the bottom of the bin. So this undercounter ice machine will require an external drain (either a gravity drain or a drain pump).
Ice-O-Matic likes to keep ice-making simple, so the electro-mechanical controls of the Ice-O-Matic ICEU300HA means no extra digital computer interface that would add to the unit's cost.
Ice-O-Matic ICEU300HA Features
- ICE Series Cube Ice Maker
- Half Size Cube Style Ice
- Air-Cooled, Self Contained Condenser
- 309 LB Production/24 Hours
- 112 LB Built-In Bin
- 30" Wide, 39" High
- Electro-Mechanical Controls
- 115v/60/1-ph, 13.1 amps
- Front air discharge
- Ultra-low profile design
- Antimicrobial protection
Ice-O-Matic ICEU300HA Ice Style
- Half Cubes measure 3/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- Half-sized cubes fill a glass for more liquid displacement per serving
- Great for drinks of any kind, displays, retailing or dispensing
Ice-O-Matic ICEU300HA Benefits
- Lift and slide door for easy access to ice bin
- Built-in antimicrobial protection reduces the growth of bacteria and slime fungus
- Electroless nickel plating prevents the long term damaging effects of water and ice
- Front air discharge units maximize space usage with no side clearance needed
- Harvest assist clears ice off the freezing surface for fast, consistent ice production
|Ship Weight||206 LB|
|24 Hr Yield||309 LB|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||39" x 30" x 29"|
|Power Usage||8.6 kWh/100 LB|
|Water Usage||32.9 gal/100 LB|