Ice-O-Matic MFI0500A Air-Cooled 540 LB Flake Ice Machine
Ice-O-Matic MFI0500A Product Details
The Ice-O-Matic MFI0500A is a flake ice machine that can make up to 540 pounds of flake ice in a 24 hour period. Flake ice resembles small, chipped ice, and excels at keeping your products cool. It also has many uses for therapeutic purposes as well. This ice is often seen in seafood and produce displays, keeping products safe and fresh while leaving them in plain sight.
Flake ice also works well for ice baths and also for icing injuries like sprains and bruises. The MFI0500A from Ice-O-Matic will provide a good amount of flake ice on a daily basis, but will require a suitable ice bin in which to store the flake ice it creates. This flake ice machine from Ice-O-Matic features a stainless steel finish so it will resist wear and tear well in a tough environment.
The MFI0500A is an air cooled ice machine, so it uses the air around it to keep its condenser cool. It measures only 21 inches wide so it does not require a great amount of space to create flake ice effectively. Flake ice also works well in elderly care facilities as it melts incredibly fast, lowering potential choking hazards.
Ice-O-Matic MFI0500A Features
- Condeser: Water cooled
- Evaporator is stainless steel
- Design: Ultra low profile
- Transport system is stainless steel
Ice-O-Matic MFI0500A Ice Style
- The ice style is flake ice which cools quickly, has a low production cost, and can mold into any shape
- Perfect for displaying produce such as: meat/seafood, cocktails, as well as salad bars
Ice-O-Matic MFI0500A Benefits
- ENERGY STAR certified
- All industry dispensers and bins will work
- High quality of water results when excess water is removed through an extrusion process
- Water cooled machines are better than air cooled since they have a higher yield and are more energy efficient
- KBT19, KBT22, KBT23 and KBT24 are the compatible bin top adapter kits
|Ship Weight||190 lbs.|
|24 Hour Yield||550 lbs|
|Dimensions||27" x 21" x 24"|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Water Usage||12 gal/100 lbs|