Ice-O-Matic MFI0500W Water-Cooled 541 LB Flake Ice Machine
Ice-O-Matic MFI0500W Product Details
The Ice-O-Matic MFI0500W is a flake ice machine that can make up to 541 pounds of flake ice in a 24 hour period. Flake ice resembles small, chipped ice, and excels at keeping your products cool. It also has many uses for therapeutic purposes as well. This ice is often seen in seafood and produce displays, keeping products safe and fresh while leaving them in plain sight. Flake ice also works well for ice baths and also for icing injuries like sprains and bruises.
The MFI0500W from Ice-O-Matic will provide a good amount of flake ice on a daily basis, but will require a suitable ice bin in which to store the flake ice it creates. This flake ice machine from Ice-O-Matic features a stainless steel finish so it will resist wear and tear well in a tough environment. The MFI0500W is a water cooled ice machine, so it uses water to keep its condenser cool. Water cooled ice machines operate more quietly, and produce ice more consistently than other ice machines, especially when air and water temperatures increase, but they tend to use and waste a great amount of water in the ice making process, which will cause your water bill to inevitably rise.
The Ice-O-Matic MFI0500W measures only 21 inches wide so it does not require a great amount of space to create flake ice effectively. Flake ice also works well in elderly care facilities as it melts incredibly fast in beverages, lowering potential choking hazards.
Ice-O-Matic MFI0500W Features
- Condeser: water cooled
- Evaporator is stainless steel
- Design: Ultra low profile
- Transport system is stainless steel
Ice-O-Matic MFI0500W Ice Style
- The ice style is flake ice which cools quickly, has a low production cost, and can mold into any shape
- Perfect for displaying produce such as: meat/seafood, cocktails, as well as salad bars
Ice-O-Matic MFI0500W Benefits
- All industry dispensers and bins will work
- High quality of water results when excess water is removed through an extrusion process
- Water cooled machines are better than air cooled since they have a higher yield and are more energy efficient
- KBT19, KBT22, KBT23 and KBT24 are the compatible bin top adapter kits
|Ship Weight||190 lbs.|
|24 Hour Yield||550 lbs|
|Dimensions||27" x 21" x 24"|
|Water Usage||12 gal/100 lbs|