Ice-O-Matic MFI1256A Air Cooled 1149 Lb Flake Ice Machine
Ice-O-Matic MFI1256A Product Details
The Ice-O-Matic MFI1256A is a flake ice machine that can create up to 1149 pounds of flake ice in a 24 hour period when conditions are ideal. Flake ice is the perfect ice style for use in displays - especially for seafood and produce displays - as your perishable goods can be shown off easily without risk of spoilage. Flake ice also performs well when packing coolers, as it can fully envelope the items with which it is packed.
The Ice-O-Matic MFI1256A can produce a great amount of flake ice on a daily basis, so this ice machine is essential for those with upper level ice requirements, or for those who operate in warm climates, which may require flake ice to be applied and reapplied throughout the day. Outdoor markets often must cope with this problem as flake ice is more likely to melt in warmer air.
The MFI1256A measures only 21 inches wide, so it does not require a great amount of room to create flake ice effectively. The stainless steel finish keeps it protected from wear and tear in rough working conditions. This Ice-O-Matic ice machine operates via a 208-230V electrical hookup and requires a suitable bin (sold separately) to provide a place to store the ice it creates.
Ice-O-Matic MFI1256A Features
- Condeser: air cooled
- Evaporator is stainless steel
- Design: Ultra low profile
- Transport system is stainless steel
Ice-O-Matic MFI1256A Ice Style
- The ice style is flake ice which cools quickly, has a low production cost, and can mold into any shape
- Perfect for displaying produce such as: meat/seafood, cocktails, as well as salad bars
Ice-O-Matic MFI1256A Benefits
- ENERGY STAR certified
- All industry dispensers and bins will work
- High quality of water results when excess water is removed through an extrusion process
- Since this product is easy to install and is ideal for water conservation, this air cooled machine is affordable
|Ship Weight||220 lbs.|
|24 Hour Yield||1,280 lbs|
|Dimensions||27" x 21" 24"|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Power Usage||3.4 kWh / 100 lbs of Ice|
|Water Usage||12 gal/100 lbs|