Total Price: $226.00Check items to add to the cart or
The compact design of these Ice-O-Matic undercounter ice machines will fit under most counters and it makes them ideal for small spaces in bars, coﬀee shops and wait stations.
Gourmet style ice cubes (1.2" high x 1.35" diameter) are the crystal-clear, long-lasting, shot-style cubes that are perfect for a variety of applications or beverages.
The machine operates at 1.27 GPH and uses 11 kWh per 100 lb of ice at 90 degree F air/70 degree F water. There is a 3/4" water inlet and a 25/32" water drain on this ice machine.
The UCG100A undercounter ice machine runs at 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase with a self-contained condenser that operates with an environmentally friendly R290A Hydrocarbon refrigerant. Hydrocarbon refrigerants are eco-friendly, do not deplete the ozone layer (ODP-0), and have a very low contribution to global warming (GWP-3).
This undercounter ice machine is CE marked, BPA free, UL listed for the United States and Canada, and it is NSF listed.
The UCG100A is the undercounter air-cooled ice machine from Ice-O-Matic that makes 119 lb per day of gourmet cube-style ice and has a built-in 42 1/2 lb storage capacity bin.
This undercounter ice machine is made from durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic and it comes included with a set of 5" to 6 3/4" adjustable legs.
Ice-O-Matic UCG100A Features
- 25/32" water drain
- 5" to 6 3/4" adjustable legs included
- Water Consumption: 1.27 GPH
- 3/4" water inlet
- Ice Type: Gourmet cube-style ice (1.2" high x 1.35" diameter)
- Material: Stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic
- Refrigerant: R290A Hydrocarbon
- Ice Production: 119 lb per day
- Bin Capacity: 42 1/2 lb
- Self-contained condenser
- 11 kWH per 100 lb of ice at 90 degree F air/70 degree F water
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase
Ice-O-Matic UCG100A Benefits
- NSF listed
- Durable corrosion-resistant stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic construction
- Uses environmentally-friendly R290A Hydrocarbon refrigerant
- UL listed for the United States and Canada
- Crystal-clear, long-lasting, shot-style Gourmet cubes are perfect for a variety of applications or beverages
- Compact design fits under most counters, ideal for small spaces in bars, coﬀee shops and wait stations
- BPA free
- CE marked
Height: 31" (Without 5" to 6 3/4" Adjustable Legs)
Width: 18 1/4"
Depth: 22 1/4"
Ice Production: 119 lb per day
Bin Capacity: 42 1/2 lb
|Ship Weight||97 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||UCG100A|
|Type||Undercounter Ice Machines|
|Height||31 Inches (Without Legs)|
|Width||18 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||22 1/4 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel / Plastic|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Water Drain Size||25/32 Inches|
|Water Consumption||1.27 GPH|
|kWH Used Per 100 lb Ice||11 kWH|
|Ice Production||119 lb Per Day|
|Ice Type||Gourmet Cube (1.2" High x 1.35" Diameter)|
|Bin Storage Capacity||42 1/2 lb|
|Adjustable Legs Included||Yes|
|Leg Height||5 to 6 3/4 Inches|
Contact us or login for pricing
3 Years Parts and Labor