Total Price: $177.55Check items to add to the cart or
This undercounter ice machine is CE marked, BPA free, UL listed for the United States and Canada, and it is NSF listed.
The UCG100A is the undercounter air-cooled ice machine from Ice-O-Matic that makes 126 lb per day of gourmet cube-style ice and has a built-in 42 1/2 lb storage capacity bin.
This undercounter ice machine is made from durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic and it comes included with a set of 5" to 6 3/4" adjustable legs.
The compact design of these Ice-O-Matic undercounter ice machines will fit under most counters and it makes them ideal for small spaces in bars, coﬀee shops and wait stations.
Gourmet style ice cubes (1.2" high x 1.35" diameter) are the crystal-clear, long-lasting, shot-style cubes that are perfect for a variety of applications or beverages.
The machine operates at 1.35 GPH and uses 9.0 kWh per 100 lb of ice at 90 degree F air/70 degree F water. There is a 3/4" water inlet and a 25/32" water drain on this ice machine.
The UCG100A undercounter ice machine runs at 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase with a self-contained condenser that operates with an environmentally friendly R290A Hydrocarbon refrigerant. Hydrocarbon refrigerants are eco-friendly, do not deplete the ozone layer (ODP-0), and have a very low contribution to global warming (GWP-3).
Ice-O-Matic UCG100A Features
- Ice Production: 126 lb per day
- Bin Capacity: 42 1/2 lb
- 25/32" water drain
- 5" to 6 3/4" adjustable legs included
- Ice Type: Gourmet cube-style ice (1.2" high x 1.35" diameter)
- Material: Stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic
- Refrigerant: R290A Hydrocarbon
- Self-contained condenser
- 9.0 kWH per 100 lb of ice at 90 degree F air/70 degree F water
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase
- Water Consumption: 1.35 GPH
- 3/4" water inlet
Ice-O-Matic UCG100A Benefits
- Compact design fits under most counters, ideal for small spaces in bars, coﬀee shops and wait stations
- NSF listed
- Durable corrosion-resistant stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic construction
- UL listed for the United States and Canada
- Crystal-clear, long-lasting, shot-style Gourmet cubes are perfect for a variety of applications or beverages
- BPA free
- CE marked
- Uses environmentally-friendly R290A Hydrocarbon refrigerant
Height: 31" (Without 5" to 6 3/4" Adjustable Legs)
Width: 18 1/4"
Depth: 22 1/4"
Ice Production: 126 lb per day
Bin Capacity: 42 1/2 lb
|Ship Weight||99 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||UCG130A|
|Type||Undercounter Ice Machines|
|Height||31 Inches (Without Legs)|
|Width||18 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||22 1/4 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel / Plastic|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Water Drain Size||25/32 Inches|
|Water Consumption||1.35 GPH|
|kWH Used Per 100 lb Ice||9.0 kWH|
|Ice Production||126 lb Per Day|
|Ice Type||Gourmet Cube (1.2" High x 1.35" Diameter)|
|Bin Storage Capacity||42 1/2 lb|
|Adjustable Legs Included||Yes|
|Leg Height||5 to 6 3/4 Inches|
3 Years Parts and Labor