Total Price: $836.65Check items to add to the cart or
The Manitowoc CNF0202A is a countertop ice maker and ice dispenser that produces nugget style ice. The CNF0202A creates up to 315 pounds of nugget ice per day. The Manitowoc CNF0202A is operated simply, with a touch free sensor that detects when a user's glass or container is present. The operator simply places their container beneath the ice spout, and ice is dispensed automatically. Since users are not required to touch the ice machine, the CNF0202A is regarded as a highly sanitary unit - great for hospitals, doctor's offices, and health care facilities. The Manitowoc CNF0202A features a self-contained storage bin that can store 20 pounds of nugget ice when full. As soon as ice is dispensed, the CNF0202A begins making more ice to maintain the bin's ice level. The larger drain pan of the Manitowoc CNF0202A keeps spills contained, so you never have to worry about messy cleanup. The Manitowoc CNF0202A also measures only 16.25 inches wide, so it can be fit easily among other countertop appliances. The CNF0202A also dispenses water with the touch of a button, making this countertop ice machine a convenient "one-stop shop" for those that desire ice water.
Manitowoc CNF0202A Features
- Yields a maximum of 315 LB of ice per day
- Self-contained air-cooled condenser
- Touchless-activated ice dispenser
- Stores up to 20 LB of ice
Manitowoc CNF0202A Ice Type
- Produces nugget ice
- Nugget ice is easy to chew, making it ideal for beverage and medical applications
Manitowoc CNF0202A Benefits
- Front Access control panel makes the machine simple enough for anyone to use
- Touchless-activated dispensing technology helps make ice dispensing easy and sanitary
- Air-cooled condenser helps the machine use less water to make ice
Left to Right: 16-1/4"
Front to Back: 24"
|Ship Weight||198 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||CNF0202A|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||42” x 16-1/4” x 24”|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||315 Lbs.|
|Bin Storage Capacity||20 Lbs.|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Nugget Ice|
|Power Usage||6.69 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Type||Ice / Water Combination Machines|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
Contact us or login for pricing
- 2 Years Parts and Labor on All Components
- 5 Years Parts and 2 Years Labor On Compressor
Download Product ResourcesClick to View Spec
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software.