Total Price: $684.44Check items to add to the cart or
The Manitowoc CNF0202AL is a countertop ice maker and dispenser that produces nugget style ice. The CNF0202AL creates up to 315 pounds of nugget ice per day. The Manitowoc CNF0202AL is operated simply, with the touch of a lever. Users simply press their glass or container against the lever, and ice is dispensed accordingly. The Manitowoc CNF0202AL features a self-contained storage bin that can store 20 pounds of nugget ice when full. As soon as ice is dispensed, the CNF0202AL begins making more ice to maintain the bin's ice level. The larger drain pan of the Manitowoc CNF0202AL keeps spills contained, so you never have to worry about messy cleanup. The Manitowoc CNF0202AL also measures only 16.25 inches wide, so it can be fit easily among other countertop appliances. The CNF0202AL also dispenses water with the touch of a button, making this countertop ice machine a convenient "one-stop shop" for those that desire ice water.
Manitowoc CNF0202AL Features
- Produces a maximum of 315 LB of ice per day
- Self-contained air-cooled condenser
- Lever-activated ice dispenser
- Stores up to 20 LB of ice
Manitowoc CNF0202AL Ice Type
- Produces nugget ice
- Nugget ice is easy to chew, making it ideal for beverage and medical applications
Manitowoc CNF0202AL Benefits
- Front Access control panel gives user push-button machine operation control
- Lever-activated dispensing technology makes ice dispensing easy and straightforward
- Air-cooled condenser keeps the condenser cool without producing extra waste water
Left to Right: 16-1/4"
Front to Back: 24"
|Ship Weight||198 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||CNF0202AL|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||42” x 16-1/4” x 24”|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||315 Lbs.|
|Bin Storage Capacity||20 Lbs.|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Nugget Ice|
|Power Usage||6.69 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Type||Ice / Water Combination Machines|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
- 2 Years Parts and Labor on All Components
- 5 Years Parts and 2 Years Labor On Compressor
Download Product ResourcesClick to View Spec
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software.