Manitowoc IAUCS Automatic Cleaning System for Indigo Series Ice Machines
Manitowoc iAuCS Product Details
The Manitowoc iAuCS is an automatic cleaning system for use with all i-300 to i-1800 Indigo Series Cubers and i-680C to i-2170C Indigo QuietQube machines (NOT for use with IB models). The cleaning system can be set to dispense either cleaner for the control and removal of limescale or other mineral deposits, or sanitizer to control algae and other airborne bacteria.
The iAuCS operates at 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and electricity is drawn directly from the ice machine. The cleaning system is NSF listed and UL listed for the United States and Canada.
Manitowoc iAuCS Features
- Automatic cleaning system
- Schedules and preforms routine ice machine cleaning automatically
- Designed for all i-300 to i-1800 Indigo Series Cubers and i-680C to i-2170C Indigo QuietQube machines (NOT for use with IB models)
- 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase
Manitowoc iAuCS Benefits
- NSF listed
- UL listed for the United States and Canada
|Ship Weight||11 lbs.|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||12.12" x 7.19" x 3.43"|
|Type||Automatic Cleaning System|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.:Download Manufacturer's Specification Sheet