Total Price: $4,832.64Check items to add to the cart or
The Manitowoc IBF0620C is a modular cube ice maker produced by Manitowoc. The Manitowoc IBF0620C is capable of producing up to 675 LB of half dice cube ice per day. Half dice ice has a relatively high surface area to volume ratio that allows it to cool beverages quickly. This ice maker utilizes a remote air-cooled condenser for the most efficient condenser cooling and performance possible. The Manitowoc IBF0620C creates a moderate amount of ice and is specifically designed for use with beverage dispensers, making it perfect for use in short order foodservice applications, such as fast food restaurants and concession stands. The Manitowoc IBF0620C utilizes a number of unique features to make ownership simple. This machine is equipped with an EasyRead Display that informs the user of machine operation status and reminds the user of regular cleaning and maintenance intervals. The Manitowoc IBF0620C features programmable ice production, which allows the user to control the machines hours of operation and ice production levels. This cuber head is built with an easily removable front door that gives the user quick access to machine internals for cleaning and maintenance. The Manitowoc IBF0620C is sure to satisfy both your customers and employees with its quality ice production and easy operation.
Manitowoc IBF0620C Features:
- Produces up to 675 LB of half dice ice per day
- Remote air-cooled condenser makes machine operation incredibly quiet
- 22-inch width
- Made specifically for use with beverage dispensers
Manitowoc IBF0620C Ice Type:
- Produces half dice style ice
- Half dice ice dimensions: 3/8" x 1-1/8" x 7/8"
- Great for cooling beverages quickly
Manitowoc IBF0620C Benefits:
- EasyRead Display alerts users to any changes in machine status or operation
- Programmable ice production allows user to control when and how much ice is made by the machine per cycle
- Easy to Clean Foodzone features removable front door for easy access to machine internals for cleaning and maintenance
Left to Right: 22"
Front to Back: 14"
|Ship Weight||148 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||IBF0620C|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||24” x 22” x 14”|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||675 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Remote Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Size Cubes|
|Power Usage||5.68 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||20 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
- 3 Years Parts and Labor on Bin and Accessories
- 5 Years For Parts and Labor on Evaporator
- 5 Years For Parts on Compressor
Download Product ResourcesClick to View Spec
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software.