Manitowoc ID-0303W 30" Water-Cooled 300 LB Full Dice Cube Ice Machine
Manitowoc ID-0303W Product Details
The Manitowoc ID-0303W is a standalone cube ice machine built by Manitowoc. The Manitowoc ID-0303W can make up to 300 LB of dice cube ice per day. Dice style ice cools beverages without overly diluting them, making it perfect for beverages such as cocktails and iced coffees. This ice maker employs a self-contained water-cooled condenser that keeps the condenser cool even in the hottest environements. The Manitowoc ID-0303W creates enough ice to satisfy the ice demands of small businesses such as small bars, corner bistros, and cafes.
The Manitowoc ID-0303W takes advantage of a number of unique features to help make ownership simple. This cuber head is fitted with an EasyRead Display that informs the user of any changes that may occur in machine status. The Manitowoc ID-0303W is equipped with programmable ice production technology that allows the user to control when the machine operates and how much ice it produces. This ice maker's easy to remove front panel gives the user quick access to all machine internals for cleaning and maintenance. The Manitowoc ID-0303W is sure to satisfy both your customers and employees with its quality ice production and easy operation.
Manitowoc ID-0303W Features
- Yields a maximum of 300 LB of dice style ice per day
- Water-cooled condenser prevents waste heat from radiating into ambient atmosphere
- 30-inch width
Manitowoc ID-0303W Ice Type
- Produces dice style ice
- Dice ice dimensions: 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- Great for dispensing and retail applications
Manitowoc ID-0303W Benefits
- EasyRead Display informs the user of required maintenance and cleaning intervals
- Programmable ice production gives user the ability to control machine operation and ice production
- Quick-detach front door gives user easy machine cleaning and maintenance access
|Ship Weight||149 lbs|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||16.5" x 30" x 24.5"|
|24 Hour Yield||300 lb|
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Size Cubes|
|Water Usage||24.9 gal/100 lb|
|Power Usage||5.69 kWh/100 lb|