Manitowoc ID-0323W 22" Water-Cooled 330 LB Full Dice Cube Ice Machine
Manitowoc ID-0323W Product Details
The Manitowoc ID-0323W is a modular ice maker built by Manitowoc. The Manitowoc ID-0323W can produce a maximum of 330 LB of dice cube ice per day. Dice style ice is great for cooling beverages where dilution is undesirable, such as cocktails and iced coffees. This ice machine head uses a self-contained water-cooled condenser that keeps the condenser cool even in the hottest environments. The Manitowoc ID-0323W creates enough ice to satisfy the ice demands of small businesses such as small bars, corner bistros, and cafes.
The Manitowoc ID-0323W uses several innovative technologies that help make ownership easier. This ice maker is equipped with an EasyRead Display that visually communicates machine status to the user. The Manitowoc ID-0323W employs programmable ice production technology, which gives the user total control over machine operation and ice production. This ice machine has an easy to remove front panel that gives the user clear access for machine cleaning and maintenance. The Manitowoc ID-0323W is sure to satisfy both your customers and employees with its quality ice production and easy operation.
Manitowoc ID-0323W Features
- Creates a maximum of 330 LB of dice style ice per day
- Water-cooled condenser keeps condenser cool even in the hottest settings
- 22-inch width
Manitowoc ID-0323W Ice Type
- Produces dice style ice
- Dice ice dimensions: 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- Great for dispensing and retail applications
Manitowoc ID-0323W Benefits
- EasyRead Display tells user when it is time to clean the machine
- Programmable ice production gives user total control over machine operation and ice production
- Quick detach front panel gives user easy access to machine interior for cleaning and maintenance
|Ship Weight||156 lbs|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||21.5" x 22" x 24.5"|
|24 Hour Yield||330 lb|
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Size Cubes|
|Water Usage||23.9 gal/100 lb|
|Power Usage||6.19 kWh/100 lb|