Manitowoc ID-0453W 30" Water-Cooled 430 LB Full Dice Cube Ice Machine
Manitowoc ID-0453W Product Details
The Manitowoc ID-0453W is an ice machine cuber head produced by Manitowoc. The Manitowoc ID-0453W yields a maximum of 430 LB of dice cube ice per day. Dice style ice is great for cooling beverages where dilution is undesirable, such as cocktails and iced coffees. This ice maker uses a self-contained water-cooled condenser, which ensures optimal condenser operating temperatures are maintained even in the hottest settings. The Manitowoc ID-0453W creates enough ice to satisfy the ice demands of smaller businesses such as small bars, corner bistros, and cafes.
The Manitowoc ID-0453W is equipped with several unique features that help make ownership easier. This ice machine has an EasyRead Display that informs the user of upcoming service intervals. The Manitowoc ID-0453W is fitted with programmable ice production technology that allows the user to control all aspects of machine operation. This cuber head is built with an easy to remove front door that gives the user access to all machine internals for quicker cleaning and service. The Manitowoc ID-0453W is sure to satisfy both your customers and employees with its quality ice production and easy operation.
Manitowoc ID-0453W Features
- Produces a maximum of 430 LB of dice style ice per day
- Water-cooled condenser greatly reduces the amount radiant waste heat produced by the machine
- 30-inch width
Manitowoc ID-0453W Ice Type
- Produces dice style ice
- Dice ice dimensions: 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- Great for dispensing and retail applications
Manitowoc ID-0453W Benefits
- EasyRead Display alerts the user to any changes in machine status
- Programmable ice production gives user complete control over machine operation
- Easily removable front service door makes maintenance and cleaning quick
|Ship Weight||170 lbs|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||21.5" x 30" x 24.5"|
|24 Hour Yield||430 lb|
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Size Cubes|
|Water Usage||24.4 gal/100 lb|
|Power Usage||4.7 kWh/100 lb|