Manitowoc ID-0503W 30" Water-Cooled 550 LB Full Dice Cube Ice Machine
Manitowoc ID-0503W Product Details
The Manitowoc ID-0503W is a modular ice machine offered by Manitowoc. The Manitowoc ID-0503W has a maximum yield of 550 LB of dice cube ice per day. Dice style ice is able to cool beverages effectively with minimal dilution, making it ideal for beverages such as iced coffees and cocktails. This ice machine is equipped with a self-contained water-cooled condenser that can keep the condenser cool in even the hottest settings. The Manitowoc ID-0503W creates enough ice to satisfy the moderate ice demands of businesses such as bars, small restaurants, and healthcare facilities.
The Manitowoc ID-0503W uses several unique technologies to help make ownership easy. This ice maker is equipped with an EasyRead Display that informs the user of required maintenance and cleaning intervals. The Manitowoc ID-0503W utilizes programmable ice production technology to give the user total control over machine operation and ice production. This modular ice machine has been built with an easily removable front maintenance door to make maintenance and cleaning simple and quick. The Manitowoc ID-0503W is sure to satisfy both your customers and employees with its quality ice production and easy operation.
Manitowoc ID-0503W Features
- Yields a maximum of 550 LB of dice style ice per day
- Water-cooled condenser keeps condenser cool even in the hottest of climates
- 30-inch width
Manitowoc ID-0503W Ice Type
- Produces dice style ice
- Dice ice dimensions: 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- Great for dispensing and retail applications
Manitowoc ID-0503W Benefits
- EasyRead Display updates user on changes in machine status
- Programmable ice production technology allows user to control all aspects of machine operation
- Easily-detachable front service door gives user quick access to machine interior for maintenance and cleaning
|Ship Weight||180 lbs|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||21.5" x 30" x 24.5"|
|24 Hour Yield||550 lb|
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Size Cubes|
|Water Usage||19.9 gal/100 lb|
|Power Usage||4.58 kWh/100 lb|