Manitowoc ID-0522A 22" Air-Cooled 475 LB Full Dice Cube Ice Machine
Manitowoc ID-0522A Product Details
The Manitowoc ID-0522A is a standalone ice machine head built by Manitowoc. The Manitowoc ID-0522A can yield a maximum of 475 LB of dice cube ice per day. Dice style ice cools beverages effectively with minimal dilution, making it ideal for use in beverages such as iced coffees and cocktails. This ice maker uses a self-contained air-cooled condenser that greatly reduces the amount of water required for machine operation. This ice maker is ENERGY STAR certified. The Manitowoc ID-0522A creates enough ice to satisfy the moderate ice demands of businesses such as bars, small restaurants, and healthcare facilities.
The Manitowoc ID-0522A uses a number of unique features to help make ownership simple. This ice maker is equipped with an EasyRead Display that tells the user when it is time to clean and service the machine. The Manitowoc ID-0522A has programmable ice production technology that allows the user to customize the machine's ice production to their unique needs. This modular ice maker has an easy to remove front maintenance door that gives the user clear access to all machine internals for quicker cleaning and maintenance. The Manitowoc ID-0522A is sure to satisfy both your customers and employees with its quality ice production and easy operation.
Manitowoc ID-0522A Features
- Creates up to 475 LB of dice style ice per day
- Air-cooled condenser keeps condenser cool without producing extra waste water
- ENERGY STAR certified
- 22-inch width
Manitowoc ID-0522A Ice Type
- Produces dice style ice
- Dice ice dimensions: 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- Great for dispensing and retail applications
Manitowoc ID-0522A Benefits
- EasyRead Display informs user of required service and cleaning intervals
- Programmable ice production allows user to control machine operation and ice production
- Removable front door makes machine maintenance and cleaning quick and easy
|Ship Weight||180 lbs|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||21.5" x 22" x 24.5"|
|24 Hour Yield||475 lb|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Size Cubes|
|Water Usage||23.8 gal/100 lb|
|Power Usage||6.64 kWh/100 lb|