Manitowoc ID-0906A 30" Air-Cooled 874 LB Full Dice Cube Ice Machine
Manitowoc ID-0906A Product Details
The ID-0906A is a 30" wide, ENERGY STAR certified Indigo Series ice maker from Manitowoc that makes up to 874 lb per day of Full Dice sized cubes (7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8") with an air-cooled, self-contained condenser.
There is an EasyRead blue illuminated display on this ice maker that indicates operating status, cleaning reminders, and asset information. A preventative diagnostics system on this ice maker will continually monitor itself for consistently reliable ice production.
The ID-0906A operates at 208-230 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 12.2 Amps.
The Indigo Series ENERGY STAR certified ice maker has a corrosion resistant DuraTech exterior, a stainless finish with an innovative clear-coat that resists fingerprints and dirt.
The Manitowoc ID-0906A ice maker is ENERGY STAR certified, NSF listed, and UL listed in the United States and Canada.
Manitowoc ID-0906A Features
- Creates a maximum of 874 LB of full dice cube ice per day
- Air-cooled condenser requires no liquid cooling medium for operation
- ENERGY STAR certified
- 30-inch width
Manitowoc ID-0906A Ice Type
- Produces Full Dice cube ice
- Perfect for dispensing and retail applications
Manitowoc ID-0906A Benefits
- EasyRead Display makes troubleshooting and service straightforward
- Programmable ice production technology allows user to change the amount of ice produced by the machine
- Hinged front service door gives user quick access to all machine internals
|Ship Weight||224 lbs|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||26.5" x 30" x 24.5"|
|24 Hour Yield||874 lb|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Size Cubes|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Water Usage||19 gal/100 lb|
|Power Usage||5.1 kWh/100 lb|