Manitowoc ID-1196N 30" Remote Air-Cooled 1027 LB Full Dice Cube Ice Machine
Manitowoc ID-1196N Product Details
The ID-1196N is a 30" wide, ENERGY STAR certified Indigo air-cooled ice maker from Manitowoc that makes up to 1,027 lb per day of Full Dice sized cubes (7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8") and designed for remote refrigeration.
There is an EasyRead blue illuminated display on this ice maker that indicates operating status, cleaning reminders, and asset information. A preventative diagnostics system on this ice maker will continually monitor itself for consistently reliable ice production.
The ID-1196N operates at 208-230 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 12.9 Amps.
The Indigo ice maker has a corrosion resistant DuraTech exterior, a stainless finish with an innovative clear-coat that resists fingerprints and dirt.
The Manitowoc ID-1196N ice maker is ENERGY STAR certified, NSF listed, and UL listed in the United States and Canada.
Manitowoc ID-1196N Features
- Has a maximum ice production capacity of 1027 LB of dice style ice per day
- Remote air-cooled condenser makes machine operation incredibly quiet and efficient
- ENERGY STAR certified
- 30-inch width
Manitowoc ID-1196N Ice Type
- Produces dice style ice
- Dice ice dimensions: 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- Great for dispensing and retail applications
Manitowoc ID-1196N Benefits
- EasyRead Display tells the user when it is time to perform regular maintenance on the machine
- Programmable ice production technology gives the user the ability to customize the machine's ice output
- All internal parts are easily accessible via the machine's front service door
|Ship Weight||228 lbs|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||29.5" x 30" x 24.5"|
|24 Hour Yield||1,027 lb|
|Condenser Type||Remote Air|
|Ice Type||Full Size Cubes|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Water Usage||19.8 gal/100 lb|
|Power Usage||4.98 kWh/100 lb|