Manitowoc ID-1802A 48" Air-Cooled 1840 LB Full Dice Cube Ice Machine
Manitowoc ID-1802A Product Details
The Manitowoc ID-1802A is a modular cube ice machine head manufactured by Manitowoc. The Manitowoc ID-1802A yields a maximum of 1840 LB of dice cube ice per day. Dice style ice can cool beverages effectively without overly diluting them, making it perfect for beverages such as iced coffees and cocktails. This cuber head utilizes a self-contained air-cooled condenser that greatly reduces the amount of water required for machine operation. The Manitowoc ID-1802A creates enough ice to satisfy the large ice demands of businesses such as cafeterias, restaurants, and hospitals.
The Manitowoc ID-1802A employs a number of unique features that help make ownership simple. This ice machine uses an EasyRead Display to remind the user of upcoming required service and cleaning intervals. The Manitowoc ID-1802A utilizes programmable ice production technology to give the user the ability to control the machine's daily ice output to suit their individual needs. This cuber has a hinged front service door that allows the user to easily access the machine interior for cleaning and service. The Manitowoc ID-1802A is sure to satisfy both your customers and employees with its quality ice production and easy operation.
Manitowoc ID-1802A Features
- Produces up to 1840 LB of dice style ice per day
- Air-cooled condenser removes the need for liquid cooling mediums
- 48-inch width
Manitowoc ID-1802A Ice Type
- Produces dice style ice
- Dice ice dimensions: 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- Great for dispensing and retail applications
Manitowoc ID-1802A Benefits
- EasyRead Display alerts user to any changes in machine status
- Programmable ice production technology lets user control how much ice is produced by the machine per day
- All internal parts can be accessed for cleaning and maintenance through the hinged front door
|Ship Weight||317 lbs|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||26.5" x 48" x 24.5"|
|24 Hour Yield||1,840 lb|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Size Cubes|
|Water Usage||22.3 gal/100 lb|
|Power Usage||5.16 kWh/100 lb|