Manitowoc ID-1892N 30" Remote Air-Cooled 1775 LB Full Dice Cube Ice Machine
Manitowoc ID-1892N Product Details
The Manitowoc ID-1892N is a cube ice maker produced by Manitowoc. The Manitowoc ID-1892N has a maximum production capacity of 1775 LB of dice cube ice per day. Dice style ice can cool beverages effectively without overly diluting them, making it perfect for beverages such as iced coffees and cocktails. This cuber head uses a remote air-cooled condenser that can be installed outdoors for the most efficient cooling performance possible. The Manitowoc ID-1892N creates enough ice to satisfy the large ice demands of businesses such as cafeterias, large restaurants, and hospitals.
The Manitowoc ID-1892N takes advantage of a number of advanced technologies to help make ownership simple. This ice machine employs an EasyRead Display that alerts the user to any developments in machine status. The Manitowoc ID-1892N is built with programmable ice production technology that lets the user alter the amount of ice the machine produces to better suit their ice requirements. This cuber has a hinged front service door that helps make cleaning and maintenance quick and easy. The Manitowoc ID-1892N is sure to satisfy both your customers and employees with its quality ice production and easy operation.
Manitowoc ID-1892N Features
- Creates a maximum of 1775 LB of dice style ice per day
- Remote air-cooled condenser ensures the most efficient condenser cooling possible
- 48-inch width
Manitowoc ID-1892N Ice Type
- Produces dice style ice
- Dice ice dimensions: 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- Great for dispensing and retail applications
Manitowoc ID-1892N Benefits
- EasyRead Display keeps user updated on changes in machine status
- Programmable ice production technology gives user complete control over
- All internal parts are easily accessible via the hinged front service door
NOTE: THIS MACHINE REQUIRES REMOTE CONDENSER JC-1395 (SOLD SEPARATELY)
|Ship Weight||324 lbs|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||29.5" x 48" x 24.5"|
|24 Hour Yield||1,775 lb|
|Ice Type||Full Size Cubes|
|Water Usage||22.3 gal/100 lb|
|Power Usage||4.96 kWh/100 lb|