Manitowoc IR-0501W Water-Cooled 500 LB Regular Cube Ice Machine
Manitowoc IR-0501W Product Details
The Manitowoc IR-0501W is a cube ice maker head made by Manitowoc. The Manitowoc IR-0501W can yield a maximum of 500 LB of regular cube ice per day. Regular cube ice has a near 100% ice to water ratio, making it perfect for cooling almost any beverage. This ice maker employs a self-contained water-cooled condenser to ensure optimal condenser operating temperatures even in the hottest climates. The Manitowoc IR-0501W creates enough ice to satisfy the ice demands of small businesses such as small bars, corner cafes, and bistros.
The Manitowoc IR-0501W takes advantage of several advanced technologies to help make ownership simple. This ice machine has an EasyRead Display to keep the user informed of any changes that may occur during machine operation. The Manitowoc IR-0501W utilizes programmable ice production technology to give the user the ability to control how much ice the machine produces every day. All of the machine's internal components can be accessed for cleaning and maintenance via the hinged front service door. The Manitowoc IR-0501W is sure to satisfy both your customers and employees with its quality ice production and easy operation.
Manitowoc IR-0501W Features
- Creates a maximum of 500 LB of regular cube ice per day
- Water-cooled condenser keeps condenser cool even in the hottest environments
- 30-inch width
Manitowoc IR-0501W Ice Type
- Produces regular cube ice
- Regular cube ice dimensions: 1 1/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- Perfect for dispensing and retail applications
Manitowoc IR-0501W Benefits
- EasyRead Display alerts user to any changes in machine status
- Programmable ice production technology allows user to alter the amount of ice produced by the machine
- Integrated front service door makes cleaning and maintenance simple
|Ship Weight||158 lbs|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||21.5" x 30" x 24.5"|
|24 Hour Yield||500 lb|
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Regular Size Cubes|
|Water Usage||19.9 gal/100 lb|
|Power Usage||4.58 kWh/100 lb|