Manitowoc IR-0520A Air-Cooled 415 LB Regular Cube Ice Machine
Manitowoc IR-0520A Product Details
The Manitowoc IR-0520A is a standalone ice machine head built by Manitowoc. The Manitowoc IR-0520A has a maximum yield of 415 LB of regular cube ice per day. Regular cube ice has a near 100% ice to water ratio, making it perfect for cooling almost any beverage. This cuber head uses a self-contained air-cooled condenser that greatly reduces the amount of water required for machine operation. The Manitowoc IR-0520A creates enough ice to satisfy the ice demands of small businesses such as small bars, corner cafes, and bistros.
The Manitowoc IR-0520A employs a number of advanced technologies to help make ownership simple. This ice machine utilizes an EasyRead Display to keep the user informed of any changes that may occur in machine status. The Manitowoc IR-0520A has programmable ice production technology that gives the user the option to change how much ice the machine produces to suit their individual needs. The interior of the machine can be easily accessed via the hinged front service door for quicker cleaning and maintenance. The Manitowoc IR-0520A is sure to satisfy both your customers and employees with its quality ice production and easy operation.
Manitowoc IR-0520A Features
- Creates a maximum of 415 LB of regular cube ice per day
- Air-cooled condenser requires no liquid cooling medium to operate
- 22-inch width
Manitowoc IR-0520A Ice Type
- Produces regular cube ice
- Regular cube ice dimensions: 1 1/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- Perfect for dispensing and retail applications
Manitowoc IR-0520A Benefits
- EasyRead Display visually communicates machine status to user
- Programmable ice production technology allows user to control how much ice is produced by the machine
- Integrated front service door makes cleaning and maintenance simple
|Ship Weight||143 lbs|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||21.5" x 22" x 24.5"|
|24 Hour Yield||415 lb|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Regular Size Cubes|
|Water Usage||23.8 gal/100 lb|
|Power Usage||7.23 kWh/100 lb|