Manitowoc IR-1800A Air-Cooled 1790 LB Regular Cube Ice Machine
Manitowoc IR-1800A Product Details
The Manitowoc IR-1800A is a standalone ice machine head produced by Manitowoc. The Manitowoc IR-1800A can produce a maximum of 1790 LB of regular cube ice per day. Regular cube ice has a near 100% ice to water ratio, making it perfect for cooling almost any beverage. This cuber head is equipped with a self-contained air-cooled condenser that eliminates the need for any liquid cooling mediums. The Manitowoc IR-1800A creates enough ice to satisfy the large ice demands of businesses such as cafeterias, large restaurants, and concession stands.
The Manitowoc IR-1800A takes advantage of several advanced technologies to help make ownership simple. This ice machine uses an integrated EasyRead Display to inform the user of required maintenance and cleaning intervals. The Manitowoc IR-1800A employs programmable ice production technology to allow the user to alter the machine's daily ice output to better meet their individual ice needs. This machine has a removable front service door that helps make cleaning and maintenance quick and straightforward. The Manitowoc IR-1800A is sure to satisfy both your customers and employees with its quality ice production and easy operation.
Manitowoc IR-1800A Features
- Creates a maximum of 1790 LB of regular cube ice per day
- Air-cooled condenser greatly reduces the amount of waste water produced by machine
- 48-inch width
Manitowoc IR-1800A Ice Type
- Produces regular cube ice
- Regular cube ice dimensions: 1 1/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- Perfect for dispensing and retail applications
Manitowoc IR-1800A Benefits
- EasyRead Display gives user visual alerts on changes in machine status
- Programmable ice production technology gives user the ability to control machine's ice production levels
- All machine internals are quickly accessible via front service door
|Ship Weight||317 lbs|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||29.5" x 48" x 24.5"|
|24 Hour Yield||1,790 lb|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Regular Size Cubes|
|Water Usage||22.3 gal/100 lb|
|Power Usage||5.07 kWh/100 lb|