Manitowoc IY-0305W 30" Water-Cooled 300 LB Half Dice Cube Ice Machine
Manitowoc IY-0305W Product Details
The Manitowoc IY-0305W is an ice machine cuber head offered by Manitowoc. The Manitowoc IY-0305W produces a maximum of 300 LB of half dice cube ice per day. Half dice cube ice has a high surface area to volume ratio, making it perfect for rapidly cooling almost any beverage. This cube ice machine utilizes a self-contained water-cooled condenser that keeps operating temperatures low even in the hottest conditions. The Manitowoc IY-0305W creates enough ice to satisfy the ice demands of smaller businesses such as small bars, corner cafes, and coffee houses.
The Manitowoc IY-0305W utilizes a number of advanced features to help make ownership simple. This ice machine is equipped with an integrated EasyRead Display that keeps the user informed of any changes that occur in machine status. The Manitowoc IY-0305W is built with programmable ice production technology that allows the user to control how much ice is produced by the machine per day. All of the machine's internal components are easily accessible through the hinged front service door for cleaning and maintenance. The Manitowoc IY-0305W is sure to satisfy both your customers and employees with its quality ice production and easy operation.
Manitowoc IY-0305W Features
- Yields up to 300 LB of half dice cube ice per day
- Water-cooled condenser reduces amount of waste heat radiated by condenser
- 30-inch width
Manitowoc IY-0305W Ice Type
- Produces half dice cube ice
- Half dice cube ice dimensions: 3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- Perfect for dispensing and retail applications
Manitowoc IY-0305W Benefits
- EasyRead Display keeps user informed of any changes in machine status
- Programmable ice production technology lets user control how much ice the machine produces per day
- All components can be accessed for cleaning and maintenance through the hinged front service door
|Ship Weight||151 lbs|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||16.5" x 30" x 24.5"|
|24 Hour Yield||300 lb|
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Size Cubes|
|Water Usage||24.9 gal/100 lb|
|Power Usage||5.69 kWh/100 lb|