Manitowoc IY-0324A 22" Air-Cooled 350 LB Half Dice Cube Ice Machine
Manitowoc IY-0324A Product Details
The Manitowoc IY-0324A is a standalone ice cuber head manufactured by Manitowoc. The Manitowoc IY-0324A is able to create a maximum of 350 LB of half dice cube ice per day. Half dice cube ice has a high surface area to volume ratio, making it perfect for rapidly cooling almost any beverage. This ice maker uses a self-contained air-cooled condenser to reduce the amount of waste water generated by the machine. The Manitowoc IY-0324A creates enough ice to satisfy the ice demands of smaller businesses such as small bars, corner cafes, and coffee houses.
The Manitowoc IY-0324A is built with a number of unique features that help make ownership simple. This ice machine uses a built-in EasyRead Displayto keep the user informed of any changes that may occur in machine status. The Manitowoc IY-0324A is equipped programmable ice production technology that lets the user determine how much ice the machine produces per day. The machine's interior can be quickly accessed via the hinged front service door for quicker maintenance and cleaning. The Manitowoc IY-0324A is sure to satisfy both your customers and employees with its quality ice production and easy operation.
Manitowoc IY-0324A Features
- Produces a maximum of 350 LB of half dice cube ice per day
- Air-cooled condenser greatly reduces amount of water required by machine for operation
- ENERGY STAR certified
- 22-inch width
Manitowoc IY-0324A Ice Type
- Produces half dice cube ice
- Half dice cube ice dimensions: 3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- Perfect for dispensing and retail applications
Manitowoc IY-0324A Benefits
- EasyRead Display tells user when it is time to clean or service the machine
- Programmable ice production technology allows user to control daily ice production volume
- All components can be accessed quickly via the hinged front service door
|Ship Weight||152 lbs|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||21.5" x 22" x 24.5"|
|24 Hour Yield||350 lb|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Size Cubes|
|Water Usage||23.9 gal/100 lb|
|Power Usage||7.32 kWh/100 lb|