Manitowoc IY-0325W 22" Water-Cooled 350 LB Half Dice Cube Ice Machine
Manitowoc IYT-0420W Product Details
The Manitowoc IYT-0420W is a modular ice maker offered by Manitowoc. The Manitowoc IYT-0420W has a maximum production capacity of 460 LB of half dice cube ice per day. Half dice cube ice has a high surface area to volume ratio, making it perfect for rapidly cooling almost any beverage. This ice cuber employs a self-contained water-cooled condenser to keep the condenser cool even in the hottest of settings. The Manitowoc IYT-0420W creates enough ice to satisfy the ice demands of smaller businesses such as small bars, corner cafes, and coffee houses.
The Manitowoc IYT-0420W has been built with several unique features that help make ownership simple. This ice machine has been fitted with an integrated EasyRead Display to keep the user informed of any changes that may occur in machine status. The Manitowoc IYT-0420W has been built with programmable ice production technology to allow the user to control how much ice the machine produces per day. All of the machine's internal components are easy to access for cleaning and maintenance via the hinged front service door. The Manitowoc IYT-0420W is sure to satisfy both your customers and your employees with its quality ice production and easy operation.
Manitowoc IYT-0420W Features
- Creates a maximum of 460 LB of half dice cube ice per day
- Water-cooled condenser keeps condenser cool even in hot settings
- 22-inch width
Manitowoc IYT-0420W Ice Type
- Produces half dice cube ice
- Half dice cube ice dimensions: 3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- Perfect for dispensing and retail applications
Manitowoc IYT-0420W Benefits
- EasyRead Display reminds user of required service and cleaning intervals
- Programmable ice production technology puts user in control of ice production levels
- All components can be accessed easily for cleaning and maintenance through the hinged front service door
|Ship Weight||154 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part #||IYT-0420W|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||21.5" x 22" x 24.5"|
|24 Hour Yield||460 lb|
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Size Cubes|
|Water Usage||23.9 gal/100 lb|
|Power Usage||5.94 kWh/100 lb|