Manitowoc IY-0455W 30" Water-Cooled 450 LB Half Dice Cube Ice Machine
Manitowoc IY-0455W Product Details
The Manitowoc IY-0455W is a standalone cube ice maker produced by Manitowoc. The Manitowoc IY-0455W can produce up to 450 LB of half dice cube ice per day. Half dice cube ice has a high surface area to volume ratio, making it perfect for rapidly cooling almost any beverage. This ice cuber employs a self-contained water-cooled condenser to ensure cool operating temperatures in hot settings. The Manitowoc IY-0455W creates enough ice to satisfy the ice demands of smaller businesses such as small bars, corner cafes, and coffee houses.
The Manitowoc IY-0455W takes advantage of several advanced technologies to help make ownership simple. This ice machine uses a built-in EasyRead Display that tells the user when it is time to clean or maintain the machine. The Manitowoc IY-0455W utilizes programmable ice production technology to give the user the option of altering the machine's daily ice output to better serve their business needs.. This machine has a hinged front service door that gives the user easy access to machine internals for cleaning and maintenance. The Manitowoc IY-0455W is sure to satisfy both your customers and your employees with its quality ice production and easy operation.
Manitowoc IY-0455W Features
- Can produce a maximum of 450 LB of half dice cube ice per day
- Water-cooled condenser greatly reduces amount of radiant waste heat emitted by condenser
- 30-inch width
Manitowoc IY-0455W Ice Type
- Produces half dice cube ice
- Half dice cube ice dimensions: 3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- Perfect for dispensing and retail applications
Manitowoc IY-0455W Benefits
- EasyRead Display alerts the user to any developments in machine status
- Programmable ice production technology allows user to customize ice production to match the ice needs of their business
- Hinged front service door makes cleaning and maintenance quick and simple
|Ship Weight||170 lbs|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||21.5" x 30" x 24.5"|
|24 Hour Yield||450 lb|
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Size Cubes|
|Water Usage||24.4 gal/100 lb|
|Power Usage||4.7 kWh/100 lb|