Manitowoc IY-0505W 30" Water-Cooled 550 LB Half Dice Cube Ice Machine
Manitowoc IY-0505W Product Details
The Manitowoc IY-0505W is a standalone ice maker manufactured by Manitowoc. The Manitowoc IY-0505W is capable of producing a maximum of 550 LB of half dice cube ice per day. Half dice cube ice has a high surface area to volume ratio, making it perfect for rapidly cooling almost any beverage. This ice machine employs a self-contained water-cooled condenser that keeps the condenser cool in hotter settings. The Manitowoc IY-0505W creates enough ice to satisfy the ice demands of businesses such as bars, smaller restaurants, and healthcare facilities.
The Manitowoc IY-0505W utilizes a number of unique technologies to help make ownership simple. This ice machine has a built-in EasyRead Display that keeps the user informed of any changes in machine status. The Manitowoc IY-0505W is equipped with programmable ice production technology that allows the user to customize the daily ice output of the machine to better suit their individual needs. This machine uses a hinged front service door to give the user easy access to the machine interior for quicker cleaning and maintenance. The Manitowoc IY-0505W is sure to satisfy both your customers and your employees with its quality ice production and easy operation.
Manitowoc IY-0505W Features
- Produces up to 550 LB of half dice cube ice per day
- Water-cooled condenser ensures cool operating temperatures even in hotter climates
- 30-inch width
Manitowoc IY-0505W Ice Type
- Produces half dice cube ice
- Half dice cube ice dimensions: 3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- Perfect for dispensing and retail applications
Manitowoc IY-0505W Benefits
- EasyRead Display keeps user updated on changes in machine status
- Programmable ice production technology lets user alter the amount of ice produced by machine
- Hinged front service door gives user easy access to all machine internals
|Ship Weight||161 lbs|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||21.5" x 30" x 24.5"|
|24 Hour Yield||550 lb|
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Size Cubes|
|Water Usage||19.9 gal/100 lb|
|Power Usage||4.52 kWh/100 lb|