Manitowoc IY-0524A 22" Air-Cooled 485 LB Half Dice Cube Ice Machine
Manitowoc IY-0524A Product Details
The Manitowoc IY-0524A is a modular cube ice maker by Manitowoc. The Manitowoc IY-0524A is able to make up to 485 LB of half dice cube ice per day. Half dice cube ice has a high surface area to volume ratio, making it perfect for rapidly cooling almost any beverage. This cuber head is equipped with a self-contained air-cooled condenser that greatly reduces the amount of waste water produced by the machine. The Manitowoc IY-0524A creates enough ice to satisfy the ice demands of businesses such as bars, smaller restaurants, and healthcare facilities.
The Manitowoc IY-0524A utilizes several advanced technologies to help make ownership simple. This ice machinehas a built-in EasyRead Display that can help the user quickly troubleshoot the machine if something goes wrong during machine operation. The Manitowoc IY-0524A is equipped with programmable ice production technology that allows the user to control how much ice is produced by the machine every day. This machine uses a hinged front service door to help make cleaning and maintenance quick and painless. The Manitowoc IY-0524A is sure to satisfy both your customers and your employees with its quality ice production and easy operation.
Manitowoc IY-0524A Features
- Can yield up to 485 LB of half dice cube ice per day
- Air-cooled condenser produces no extra waste water
- ENERGY STAR certified
- 22-inch width
Manitowoc IY-0524A Ice Type
- Produces half dice cube ice
- Half dice cube ice dimensions: 3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- Perfect for dispensing and retail applications
Manitowoc IY-0524A Benefits
- EasyRead Display lets user know when required maintenance and cleaning need to be performed
- Programmable ice production technology gives user total control over machine's daily ice production
- Hinged front service door gives user easy access to all machine internals
|Ship Weight||156 lbs|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||21.5" x 22" x 24.5"|
|24 Hour Yield||485 lb|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Size Cubes|
|Water Usage||23.8 gal/100 lb|
|Power Usage||6.45 kWh/100 lb|