Manitowoc IY-0606W 30" Water-Cooled 700 LB Half Dice Cube Ice Machine
Manitowoc IY-0606W Product Details
The Manitowoc IY-0606W is a modular ice machine cuber head produced by Manitowoc. The Manitowoc IY-0606W can produce up to 700 LB of half dice cube ice per day. Half dice cube ice has a high surface area to volume ratio, making it perfect for rapidly cooling almost any beverage. This cuber head utilizes a self-contained water-cooled condenser to ensure cooler operating temperatures in hotter climates. The Manitowoc IY-0606W creates enough ice to satisfy the larger ice demands of businesses such as bars, restaurants, and healthcare facilities.
The Manitowoc IY-0606W utilizes several advanced technologies to help make ownership simple. This ice machine uses an integrated EasyRead Display to tell the user when the machine needs to be cleaned or serviced. The Manitowoc IY-0606W is outfitted with programmable ice production technology that allows the user to control all aspects of ice production and machine operation. All of the machine's internals can be accessed through the integrated front service door for quicker cleaning and maintenance. The Manitowoc IY-0606W is sure to satisfy both your customers and your employees with its quality ice production and easy operation.
Manitowoc IY-0606W Features
- Can produce up to 700 LB of half dice cube ice per day
- Water-cooled condenser limits the amount of radiant waste heat emitted by the condenser
- 30-inch width
Manitowoc IY-0606W Ice Type
- Produces half dice cube ice
- Half dice cube ice dimensions: 3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- Perfect for dispensing and retail applications
Manitowoc IY-0606W Benefits
- EasyRead Display gives user visual updates on changes in machine status
- Programmable ice production technology gives user complete control over machine's ice production levels
- Hinged front service door makes maintenance and cleaning simple and painless
|Ship Weight||208 lbs|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||21.5" x 30" x 24.5"|
|24 Hour Yield||700 lb|
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Size Cubes|
|Water Usage||20 gal/100 lb|
|Power Usage||4.45 kWh/100 lb|