Manitowoc IY-0906W 30" Water-Cooled 879 LB Half Dice Cube Ice Machine
Manitowoc IY-0906W Product Details
The Manitowoc IY-0906W is a modular ice machine cuber offered by Manitowoc. The Manitowoc IY-0906W is capable of creating a maximum of 879 LB of half dice cube ice per day. Half dice cube ice has a high surface area to volume ratio, making it perfect for rapidly cooling almost any beverage. This cuber head uses a self-contained water-cooled condenser that keeps the condenser cool in hot settings. The Manitowoc IY-0906W creates enough ice to satisfy the larger ice demands of businesses such as bars, restaurants, and hospitals.
The Manitowoc IY-0906W has a number of advanced technologies that help make ownership simple. This ice machine is equipped with an integrated EasyRead Display that helps the user quickly and accurately troubleshootthe machine should something go wrong during machine operation. The Manitowoc IY-0906W is equipped with programmable ice production technology to give the user the ability to control how much ice is produced by the machine every day. The machine has a hinged front service door that gives the user clear access to the machine interior for cleaning and maintenance. The Manitowoc IY-0906W is sure to satisfy both your customers and your employees with its quality ice production and easy operation.
Manitowoc IY-0906W Features
- Can produce a maximum of 879 LB of half dice cube ice per day
- Water-cooled condenser keeps condenser cool even in hot climates
- 30-inch width
Manitowoc IY-0906W Ice Type
- Produces half dice cube ice
- Half dice cube ice dimensions: 3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- Perfect for dispensing and retail applications
Manitowoc IY-0906W Benefits
- EasyRead Display informs user of required maintenance and cleaning intervals
- Programmable ice production technology allows user to control machine's daily ice output
- Hinged front service door gives user clear access to all machine internals
|Ship Weight||224 lbs|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||26.5" x 30" x 24.5"|
|24 Hour Yield||879 lb|
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Size Cubes|
|Water Usage||19 gal/100 lb|
|Power Usage||4.04 kWh/100 lb|