Manitowoc IY-1804A Air-Cooled 1860 LB Half Dice Cube Ice Machine
Manitowoc IY-1804A Product Details
The Manitowoc IY-1804A is a modular ice cuber head built by Manitowoc. The Manitowoc IY-1804A has a maximum production capacity of 1860 LB of half dice cube ice per day. Half dice cube ice has a high surface area to volume ratio, making it perfect for rapidly cooling almost any beverage. The Manitowoc IY-1804A is equipped with a self-contained air-cooled condenser that reduces the amount of waste water generated by the machine. The Manitowoc IY-1804A creates enough ice to satisfy the large ice demands of businesses such as cafeterias, restaurants, and hospitals.
The Manitowoc IY-1804A utilizes several advanced technologies to help make ownership simple. This ice machine is equipped with a built-in EasyRead Display to keep the user updated on all changes in machine status. The Manitowoc IY-1804A uses Manitowoc's programmable ice production technology to let the user control how much ice is produced by the machine. All of the machine's internal parts can be accessed quickly for maintenance an cleaning through the hinged front service door. The Manitowoc IY-1804A is sure to satisfy both your customers and your employees with its quality ice production and easy operation.
Manitowoc IY-1804A Features
- Creates a maximum of 1860 LB of half dice cube ice per day
- Air-cooled condenser eliminats the need for liquid cooling mediums
- 48-inch width
Manitowoc IY-1804A Ice Type
- Produces half dice cube ice
- Half dice cube ice dimensions: 3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- Perfect for dispensing and retail applications
Manitowoc IY-1804A Benefits
- EasyRead Display visually communicates current machine status to user
- Programmable ice production technology allows user to alter daily ice output to meet thier unique ice requirements
- Hinged front service door makes cleaning and maintenance straightforward
|Ship Weight||317 lbs|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||25" x 30” x 24.5”|
|24 Hour Yield||1,860 lb|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Size Cubes|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Water Usage||22.3 gal/100 lb|
|Power Usage||5.27 kWh/100 lb|