Manitowoc IYT1900W Features:
- Indigo NXT Series Ice Machine
- Produces up to 1930 LB of half dice ice daily
- Water-cooled condenser, Self-contained
- 48 Inches Wide
- 208-230 Volt, 60Hz, 1-phase
- Dura-Tech Exterior is corrosion-resistant, fingerprint resistant
- CFC-free R410A refrigerant
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe
- NSF approved
- UL Listed
Manitowoc IYT1900W Ice Type:
- Produces Half Dice ice cubes
- Ice dimensions: 3/8” x 1-1/8” x 7/8"
- Ideal for ice dispensing and retail vendors
Manitowoc IYT1900W Benefits:
- EasyTouch Display - icon based touch screen
- Intelligent Diagnostics alert users of required maintenance and cleaning intervals and provide feedback for trouble-free operation
- Programmable ice production gives operator control to daily ice production levels
- Integrated easy-access front service door makes cleaning and maintenance quick and easy
- Removable water trough, distribution tube, ice curtain and sensing probes for easy cleaning
Left to Right: 48"
Front to Back: 24"
Manitowoc Introduces Indigo NXT: The Next Generation Ice Machine
Manitowoc Ice is revolutionizing ice-making with its next generation of ice machines. Indigo® NXT (NEXT) offers a whole new level of simplicity, sanitation, energy efficiency and reliability in modular ice machines.
NEXT LEVEL OF SIMPLICITY
Indigo NXT simplifies the process of owning and operating an ice machine by incorporating a 2.8-inch icon based easyTouch® display into their modular cubers. Installation and set-up is no problem with the startup wizard. Owner-operators always know the operating status of their ice machine by the full color status indicators on the display. One touch access to asset information, service menu, reminders and alerts takes the guess work out of owning an ice machine. Programing the ice machine to be off during peak energy rates is as easy as setting an alarm clock on a personal mobile device. Other worry free features include: auto detection of key accessories, handy water usage settings, one touch icon to locate a service provider and a display lock feature to prevent unwanted tampering.
NEXT LEVEL OF SANITATION
Indigo NXT provides the next level of sanitation with its hinged front door that swings open, that does not need to be removed to access the foodzone. A front facing evaporator allows foodzone access without removing the top or side covers. The inside has smooth rounded corners to easily wipe clean and all the foodzone parts that need sanitizing can be removed without tools. Indigo NXT offers the industry’s only fully integrated advanced sanitation solution. The optional built-in LuminIce II device has a status icon in the display that provides peace of mind when system is working and indicators when servicing is required. LuminIce® II keeps the food zone cleaner longer – meaning you clean less often and save money on cleaning cost over the lifetime of the machine
NEXT LEVEL OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY
Indigo NXT models are among the most efficient cuber ice machines on the market today. All Indigo NXT machines exceed the new DOE (Department of Energy) energy standards and many are ENERGY STAR 3.0 qualified which makes them available for consumer rebates. Some models incorporate the use of R410A refrigerant which is environmentally friendly and has 48% less global warming potential than previous models. All Indigo NXT models are certified by AHRI (Air-Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration Institute) to ASHRAE standards assuring customers that the Indigo NXT ice machines perform according to published specifications.
NEXT LEVEL OF RELIABILITY
The Indigo NXT series provides the customer with the next level of reliability. More than a half a million hours of testing went into the development of the next generation ice machine. Key component parts were rigorously tested through HALT (Highly Accelerated Life Testing) to insure Indigo NXT ice machines will provide years of outstanding service.
For more information about the Manitowoc Indigo NXT, please call our customer service / sales team!
|Ship Weight||322 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||IYT1900W|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||29-1/2" x 48" x 24"|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||1,960 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Size Cubes|
|Power Usage||3.44 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||20 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Contact us or login for pricing
- 3 Years Parts and Labor on All Components
- 5 Years Parts and Labor on Evaporator
- 5 Year Parts on Compressor