Total Price: $2,522.65Check items to add to the cart or
The RFP0620A is the 22" wide ice machine from Manitowoc that uses a self-contained air-cooled condenser to produce up to 682 lb of slow-melting Flake-style ice per day.
This ice machine head produces the soft and slow-melting Flake-style ice that is perfect for produce and seafood displays or therapeutic use as well as for scooping into drinks. This type of ice provides efficient cooling with a 73 percent ice to water ratio.
The RFP0620A ice machine is an electrical unit that runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 13.5 Amps for the 1 HP compressor and it operates with R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant.
This flake ice machine features high-load stainless steel bearings and a durable stainless steel exterior that gives a clean, modern look to any self-serve environment.
The unit is ETL-Sanitation listed for safety, CE marked, and ETL listed in the United States and Canada.
Manitowoc RFP0620A Features
- 22" wide ice machine
- Ice Production: 682 lb of ice per day
- Ice Shape: Flake-style
- Self-contained condenser
- Condenser Type: Air-Cooled
- Stainless steel finish
- Power Usage: 5.04 kWh per 100 lb
- Water Usage: 12 Gallons per 100 lb
- Refrigerant: R290 Hydrocarbon
- High-load stainless steel bearings
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 13.5 Amps, 1 HP compressor
- ETL listed in the United States and Canada
- ETL-Sanitation listed for safety
- CE marked
Manitowoc RFP0620A Benefits
- Flake-style ice is soft and slow-melting, perfect for produce and seafood displays or therapeutic use
- Environmentally-friendly hydrocarbon refrigerant does not damage ozone layer and can reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Stainless steel exterior gives a clean, modern look to any self-serve environment
Depth: 23 5/8"
Ice Production: 682 lb/24 hours
|Ship Weight||230 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||RFP0620A|
|Type||Cube Ice Machine|
|Ice Type||Flake Ice|
|24 Hour Ice Production||682 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||26" x 22" x 23-5/8"|
|Power Usage||5.04 kWh per 100 lbs|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs|
|Compressor Horsepower||1 HP|
|ETL Sanitation Listed||Yes|
Contact us or login for pricing
- 3 Years Parts and Labor on All Components
- 5 Year Parts on Compressor
- 3 Years Labor on Compressor