Manitowoc RNS-0244A 19 3/4" Air Cooled Undercounter Nugget Ice Machine with 40 lb. Bin - 172 lb.
Manitowoc RNS-0244A Product Details
The RNS-0244A is the 19-11/16" wide, ENERGY STAR certified undercounter ice machine from Manitowoc that makes up to 172 lb per day of nugget-style ice with an air-cooled, self-contained condenser. There is a 20 lb bin storage capacity on this undercounter ice machine.
The undercounter ice machine operates at 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 10 Amps. The heavy-duty stainless steel cabinet construction on this undercounter ice machine resists corrosion and it stands firmly on 6" legs.
The Manitowoc RNS-0244A ice maker is ENERGY STAR certified, ETL-Sanitation listed, and ETL listed in the United States and Canada.
Manitowoc RNS-0244A Features
- Stainless steel design
- Easy to use sliding bin door
- Daily Production: 172 pounds
- Nugget Ice Style
- Good for Retailing Beverages
Manitowoc RNS-0244A Benefits
- Ice storage capacity is maximized due to the patented ice damper
- Strain from the auger is withstood due to the high load capacity of the Heavy duty ball bearings
- Energy and resource savings are delivered due to EnerLogic™
|Ship Weight||224 LB|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||33.17" x 19.69" x 25.98"|
|24 Hour Yield||172 lb|
|Bin Storage Capacity||40 lb|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Water Usage||12 gal/100 lb|
|Power Usage||9.45 kWh/100 lb|