The Manitowoc NEO UDF0310A is an undercounter ice machine that has truly revolutionized the ice machine world. It is designed to be better than previous undercounter ice machines, using 25% less water and 10% less energy than previous undercounter ice machines. The NEO combines some of the technology found in Manitowoc's Indigo ice machines with the compact convenience of Manitowoc undercounter ice machines. The NEO is equipped with a Delay Feature so users can delay ice making for 4, 12, or 24 hours to keep the ice machine dormant while your business is not in operation. The Service Wrench Indicator illuminates in red when your ice machine faces issues, giving you an advance notice when your machine may require service. Even the scoop has been modified to make scooping ice easier and more productive. The UDF0310A makes up to 286 pounds of dice cubes in a 24 hour period, and the self-contained bin can store up to 100 pounds of ice. The UDF0310A measures 30 inches wide and stands 38.5 inches tall on 6 inch attached legs.
Manitowoc UDF0310A Features:
- Daily Ice Production: 286 pounds
- Ice Storage: 100 pounds
- Undercounter or Stand-Alone unit makes installation easy
Manitowoc UDF0310A Benefits:
- Uses 10% less energy and 25% less water than previous ice machines
- Stored ice is easily accessible due to the EZ Glide door that slides up and out of the way
- Bacteria and slime growth is inhibited by the critical food zone elements which are infused with AlphaSan® antimicrobial protection
- Proper sanitation ensured due to the self cleaning system
- Grease and dust kept from the unit by removable air filter
- Delay Feature lets you set a 4, 12, or 24 hour delay of ice production to save money and keep fresh ice on hand.
- Service Wrench Icon indicates when ice machine may be facing issues so they can be treated quickly
- Storage bin completely removable for easy access to refrigeration components
Left to Right: 30"
Front to Back: 28"
|Ship Weight||208.00 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||UDF0310A|
|Ice Type||Full Size Cubes|
|24 Hour Production||286 Pounds|
|Ice Storage Capacity||100 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||38-1/2" x 30" x 28"|
|Power Usage||7 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||15.5 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
Manufactures don’t like when we sell below a certain price. In order to provide you with the best price we ask you to contact our sales team or follow the instructions below. Our phone number is 877-900-4423!
Contact us or login for pricing
- 3 Year Parts and Labor on the Ice Maker
- 5 Year Parts and Labor on Evaporator
- 5 Year Parts, 3 Year Labor on Compressor
Download Product ResourcesClick to View Spec
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software.