Manitowoc's UFF0200A is an ENERGY STAR certified undercounter flake ice machine that can produce up to 257 pounds of flake ice in a 24 hour period. Flake ice is well renowned for its therapeutic uses, and for its uses in seafood and produce displays. The UFF0200A will not be able to produce enough ice for a large supermarket or fish market, but if you require small scale flake ice production for a fish stand or produce stand, this ice machine will suffice nicely. The bin of the UFF0200A can hold up to 50 pounds of flake ice when filled completely. The stainless steel cabinet is durable and resists corrosion, while the door slides up and out of the way, allowing easy access to the ice bin.
Manitowoc UFF0200A Features:
- Stainless steel design
- Easy access due to sliding bin door
- Daily yield: 257 pounds
- ENERGY STAR certified
Flake Ice Style:
- Small ice shavings that clump together and cool quickly is flake ice
- Good for showcasing
Manitowoc UFF0200A Benefits:
- Ice storage capacity is maximized due to the patented ice damper
- Strain from the auger is withstood due to the high load capacity of the Heavy duty ball bearings
- Cleaning labor is reduced due to the patented cleaning and sanitizing technology
Left to Right: 19-3/16"
Front to Back: 25-63/64"
|Ship Weight||168 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||UFF0200A|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||37-1/2” x 19-3/16” x 25-63/64”|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||257 Pounds|
|Bin Storage Capacity||50 lbs.|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Flake Ice|
|Power Usage||5.31 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Type||Ice Machines with Bins|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
- 3 Years Parts and 2 Years Labor On All Components
- 5 Years Parts and 2 Years Labor On Compressor
Download Product ResourcesClick to View Spec
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software.