Total Price: $216.00Check items to add to the cart or
Manitowoc's UFF0350A is an undercounter ice machine that can produce up to 398 pounds of flake ice in a 24 hour period. The self-contained storage bin holds up to 50 pounds of ice when filled to capacity. As an air-cooled ice machine, the UFF0350A uses the air around it to keep it cool. It takes in air from the front and releases it from the back, so this ice machine requires no side clearance to operate effectively. The UFF0350A is a great ice machine for use in small seafood and produce displays, especially since it can fit out of the way and under the standard countertop.
Manitowoc UFF0350A Features:
- Stainless steel design
- Easy access due to sliding bin door
- Daily yield: 398 pounds
Flake Ice Style:
- Small ice shavings that clump together and cool quickly is flake ice
- Good for showcasing
Manitowoc UFF0350A Benefits:
- Ice storage capacity is maximized due to the patented ice damper
- Strain from the auger is withstood due to the high load capacity of the Heavy duty ball bearings
- Energy and resource savings are delivered due to EnerLogic™
Left to Right: 29-1/16"
Front to Back: 27-11/64"
|Ship Weight||224 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||UFF0350A|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||39-33/64” x 29-1/16” x 27-11/64”|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||398 Pounds|
|Bin Storage Capacity||50 lbs.|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Flake Ice|
|Power Usage||5.27 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Type||Ice Machines with Bins|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
- 3 Years Parts and 2 Years Labor On All Components
- 5 Years Parts and 2 Years Labor On Compressor
Download Product ResourcesClick to View Spec
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software.